Getting Back To Myers

I woke up at a similar timing that the howls used to take place. My eyes still shut down taking a moment. Out of habit, I supposed. I didn't quite know how many days I was here, All I knew was it had been a day since I got my head right.

My eyes opened weakly, a pair of white glows staring me down from a distance. The entity. He doesn't seem to be that bad. Yes, what he does is horrifying but when you think about it, it's just like a chain. We rub his back and he does the same for us.

His head turned around as he walked into the void yet again. Hmm, not the void. Just a turn in the darkness I can't understand.

I looked around, trying to understand this place. I picked my blood-drenched tank top still wet and wore it back on. I tucked my right arm in only to get my arm grabbed by none other than the entity.

"I have to get your health back only because you helped me. Do not ruin it by catching an unwanted cold", his voice everso raspy and drenching. His other handheld something. A weird fog and cloth combination like a top that he gave me. I wore it out not trying to go against him.

I held in my hand. It looked like a top but it was like a small cape like the one Philip wore. The one Philip wore? Human skin?

The entity took it and forcefully made me wear the cape. His hands felt cold. His behaviour was different from yesterday.

He turned around and started to walk away.

**I could sense his distress. But all he does is make my hunger grow. *snarls* He makes me want to protect him too. This is only for sometime before I take over the sky again but it is hard till the time he is here. It will be better for him to leave sooner. **

"I should go back," I said. His head turned back as his white orbs pierced into my eyes. I looked away. His claws scrambled back and forth. The fog that covered him was heavier and dense as it circled in patterns.

" Why? " He replied in a word. 

My eyes still looking down at the clear dark ground. I took in a deep breath and said, " Well I just feel a really whole lot better and you know the others must be worried. I also have to my trials right. You stand on your promise, right? " I brought a smile on my face as I let my face up. Convincing him to let me go back.

** I could read him like a book now. What he said was nowhere near what he actually felt. He has a random pain that shoots in his side. The reasons for him to go was because he thinks he protected me because he wanted to. Y/N just feels like a burden now. I should have just stayed shut for some time. The promise that I made? If it were other reapers it would just be a double back at them but for him, I have to do it. Before his heart starts filling poison because of me. **

"Fine. I will let you go. After somewhile. I will have to clear the memories that you know of me first." He said as he started to approach me. His claws wiggled as he walked near me. 

I wanted to say something. I don't really know what. My lips parted just as his claws held my head. 2 on either side and one on my forehead and one on my heart. I felt the blood rush into me. My body felt heavy and that's the last thing I could feel. 

------

My eyes parted. Adjusting to the bright light that covered around me. Darkness. Flames. And then the white orbs in the sky. The blur ended as the tall shadow figure got a lot more distinctive. Claws that emerged from his back looked a lot more dreadful. He was huge. His hands were the size of my body. His eyes looked down at me.

I do not just work on blood. I run on your sad memories. It makes me powerful. The killers kill your friends right in front of you. Helpless, and hopeless they are. The more memories they make. The more powerful I get. I might just be called as the entity but the creature I am is called as the emotional vampire.

His hands raise up and slammed down near me. " This is my true form. An evil force. And yet I can't seem to hurt you. "

The flames raged up in the air as the fog submerged me.

I was drowning in it. I couldn't breathe but it didn't matter. I was still alive. But it felt I was just falling down.

I heard him yet again. " I like to keep memories from mere being that come here. Observe them. Farm the sad ones to almost but leave the traces to observe. How is it so you have much less sad memories? "

ANSWER !! * His voice trembled around *

I tried to speak as I was pulled out of what felt like a pool of blood.

His arms lifted me up. " Why ? " he asked.

I don't like to have a sad memory. I like to think about my sad experiences and add them with something positive.

They say this place is a bad place... sad memory? I met Myers here. A memory? I met other killer and survivors here. A better memory? A met you then. A ha-happy memory.

I said a stream of tears that ran across my eyes.

His arms wiped the blood across my face. I do not want to be a burden for you. You should let me be.

If I see you again, will you talk to me? , The entity asked. A calm tone with a raspy voice. I nodded. You can. I like it when you talk. Mysterious.

The entity huffed out in laughter as he tossed me back into the blood-filled pool ( plagues reference .. )

I again felt like I was falling down. Falling to an end. Blood into the fog. As I floated over it. 

Michaels POV

It has been 4 days since I have been looking out for Y/N. Till now no luck. No responses from the entity either. No trials. Nothing. I was accompanied by Evan ( trapper ) and he asked Dwight to look over on the other side.

I walked to the extreme deeps when I saw a body float over the fog. I rushed over to the scene and picked the body up.

It was Y/N. Alive but covered in blood. I rushed back to the shack with Evan as I carried him in my arms. Running through the woods. We reached the place as I placed him down near the fireplace. The clothes were devout clothes. Warm even when drenched in water. I sit down on the ground near the fireplace, holding Y/N in my arms. His clothes even though went the blood on his skin had dried up. It was a few minutes pass when his eyes opened.

He looked at me as rose his arms, laying in my lap too tired to get up. His arms rose as he hooked one of his fingers in between the buttons and softly nudged me down. I brought him closer to me, pulling him into a hug. Carrying him into his room. 

I placed him down when in a low tone Y/N said, "I feel c-cold"

I made him lay down and got rid of my mask. Removed a pair of warm clothes for him from his closet. I removed the devout cape that was wet and changed it to a weaved t-shirt. I unbuttoned his pants and slid it off. I slipped the dry pants for him and buttoned him. I covered him in blankets and pulled him into a spoon.

I could feel him still shivered every few seconds or so. It was better near the fireplace so I carry him in his blanket downstairs. Billy got up and moved aside as he sat near the fire.

We stayed close to the fire for some time when his eyes opened.

My lips parted away. Michael arched his back closer to me. 

.

.

"You're not .. w-wear-ing your ... m-mask"