Making New Friends

I was on the ground. A fresh patch of grass. The fresh feel even in this awfully made place. The sound of the river, an actual river gushing by. It was soothing. I tried to open my eyes. My eyes softly opened as it adjusted to the surrounding. I laid on the ground for a couple of minutes when I realized something. Something odd.

Survivors camp was on the left of the river. I was on the right side!

I panicked as I was confused. No one knew what was on this side of the river. But there was a high chance of it being where the killers stayed. I got up with haste as I made my way towards the river to try and cross it.

It was in vain. I river turned back into the fog. My very first step and it felt like nothing. No ground. It was just a trench. How deep? No idea but I guess this is what keeps the killers from entering the survivors' side. 

I stood and watch, in hope if someone could see him. Help me out. But no one to be seen. It wasn't wise to scream and give away my position. I sighed as I waited a little more. 

A sweet humming caught my attention. No heartbeat going in my ears. Just a sweet lullaby. I went near to the location. Hiding and making no noise. 

I went towards the dense forest as the humming became louder. It got louder every second when everything got silent.

I took a step further when I felt someone walking behind me. I was scared. I turned around again to notice a woman. A tall, strong woman. She had a hare mask. A veil attached back to her head. A bloody axe she held. A set of a hatchet on her waist. She started to sing the lullaby. The lullaby, she was the one singing it.

She hummed it as she charged towards me. I pumped up and stepped on my heels. I ran through the dense forest. Using the trees to push my self away and gain a lot more speed. The woman catching up fast. 

She threw her hatchets at me as I ran. The top of my speed. My heartbeat pumping. I dodged her hatchets left and right. Until a hatchet was thrown right at me. It impaled my skin. I let out a roar. 

My speed dropping with every step I took. Blood oozing from the wound in my back. My skin with a deep cut. I lost her for a sec as I tried to juke her. No more hatchets left as I swiftly climb onto a near tree. 

I sat on it trying to cover my wound. I removed my shirt and wrapped it around my back. Losing my vision. My eyelids droop due to the loss of blood. 

I saw the woman try and find me as look at me from a distance. My grip going lose on the branch as I faint and fall on the ground. I saw her approaching me. 

Time passes by

I felt my body warm. I was laying on my back. My eyes shut. I was affected by my haemorrhage. My back in incredible pain. I opened my eyes slowly. My eyes adjusted to the light around. My vision still impaired. I flipped myself facing the ceiling as the wound in my back shot up into agonizing pain. I groan and grunted in pain as I fell down the bed. 

I noticed my surrounding. I was in a room. It was well lit and had a table with a mirror. A wardrobe as well. A lamp on the wall. I room had a window a large one. It was closed but the room felt cosy. I tried to get up as I fell again. 

Vision going away as my muscles felt like it was losing control. The door creaked open quickly when the woman who was chasing me came in. She rushed towards me as I grunted in pain. I yelled at her, "Stay away from me.. ". 

I yelled as I crawled back. My body without strength. I tried to back off only to be stopped by the person I saw entering the door.

The white emotionless rubber mask and the blue mechanic suit. It was from Michael. I couldn't focus my eyes as he approached me. The knife in his hand. He was with the killers. I assumed it correctly.