In Human, Out Monster

....Black fog curled us once again, Paralyzed yet again as we went into a void again. Nothing but just darkness.

I stood there paralyzed. I couldn't turn, I don't think I was breathing either but it didn't seem to bother me. I felt someone out there. Something moving. Moving behind me. I couldn't move a muscle when I heard a voice.

I knew who it was. The entity. Its claws scratching the floor. A faint mumble came from the behind.

I was sweating, not knowing what is happening. I gulped my dry throat and blinked my eyes.

*blink*

Two eyes stared at me from a distance. White pearly eyes... like the....moons in the sky of this realm.

Yes, that is not a moon, just my eyes. Watching you. All of you from above...

My body suddenly felt free. My shoulders dropped. So he watches over all of us? I thought to myself. Does that mean he saw Michael and me near the .....

Yes...

He could read minds... I didn't like it one bit.

It will be over soon. Just wanted to let you know I am quite amazed by your trial.

*Moves closer to me*

A creature, not a killer but so much better than a killer? Fed me that dork on a silver platter *chuckles* Anything you would like for me to do?

Should I ask him to let us meet survivors when not in a trail? Will he be angry? *Sighs*

I can let that happen for you, Only if you sever me like you did today Y/N...

That river that divides the grounds isn't an ordinary river. One can cross it quite easily. Someone not afraid. Not afraid to come in contact with you reapers. Even if someone tries to they will have a small part within them..... trembling.....*chuckles*

But let's come to a deal alright? Give me all the 4 survivors in the basement somewhere in the near future, and I shall let them cross. Every time I get that Silver Platter....*small chuckle* *voice fades*

-----------

I find myself sitting on the sofa. Herman hand right in front of me. I blinked my eyes and tried to move it but a small shock came, tingling my body.

"What the ff......*yells*"

"See Sally shock always works", Herman said.

I move his hand off my face and replied... "Don't do that again Herm...*Nuh A Huh*"

"dad" Herman corrected me.

I looked at him, my eyes twitching. 

*sighs* "Don't do that again....dad..."...

...."I was talking to him"

I looked over at Amanda and said with a smirk on my face, "Looks like someones about to meet someone...."

"Who are you talking about ?", Sally asked curiously.

"You will get it sometime later. But soon...."

*A silence took over the room*

"Okay, so Amanda did you tell them what had happened about me of course?

 "Yes, I did tell them about the werewolf part. Also, Michael doesn't know about it..."

"Oh yes, I forgot about that. It is so great to have a different type of killer in the house", Anna replied...