Michael x Reader 🍋 Beer Bad 🍺

We started making our way upstairs towards my room. I could see the door of my room white and blue making me all excited and fuzzy. Michael came out of his room and looked over to me and the door.

"You wanna see how my room looks like ?", I asked only for Amanda to say, "Either way you will see it someday". I playfully hit her arm and walked towards the room.

The door was white and had really intricate patterns made in blue steel. Claws, skulls, trees and vines were a part of this door. A wolf on one of the blue claws in a howling pose. It was better than I expected. Amanda glided her fingers over the wolf and looked at Sally.

"I didn't think it will be this great", I said and opened the doorknob that had small skulls drawn over it. The door swiftly opened with a small welcome mat with teeth of a dog drawn over it. The room was cool and cosy. Warm yellowish light from the beautifully made chandelier. With glass pods with green and red flowers drawn over it. The room was white as I wanted it. A few roses sculptured within with red steel and green steel flowing with spikes on it as the stem.

The bed was made with a black rosewood with a smooth finish. A clean white mattress on the top with three strings attached to it. I looked at it and softly pulled one when the mattress loosened, the other made it harder and the last one made it fluffier. I noticed a blanket on the floor folded. I remember I forgot to add a blanket but then how? I slid the thought off my mind and looked at the room.

"I didn't know entity was a such a great room designer", I said with a chuckle.

The wall behind the bed was green with countless yellow leaves falling as if they were real. I touched it but it was just a wall. The lower side of the wall pilled with leaves which didn't seem to pile more with more dropping every second.

The two tables beside the bed also made of rosewood. A yellow filter lamp on top of each. Small drawers in it. I opened the one to the right to find nothing. I asked Amanda to check the other when she opened the drawer and closed it right away. "Okay," she said mocking. I was confused about what was in there.

I nudged the though and went towards the wardrobe. I thought to myself 'if I get them.... yikes!

I opened the wardrobe to find all my belongings over there. All of my clothes some of them I didn't own. I whimpered in excitement looking at Michael. Amanda replied, "You have some really good fashion sense"

The shelf under the clothes contained Medical kits. A lot of them. I opened one to find bandages, antiseptic liquid, A needle with some liquid in it, tape and scissors in it. The closet next to it having all my shoes properly sorted. I removed a pair of shoes and glided my fingers over it.

"You guys know the buff guy on the survivors' side, David? He had gifted me these a few years back." I sighed and kept them back and popped my fingers.

The rug the covered the room was white fur. I walked towards the bathroom to find a bathtub made of white marble and the room covered in white tiles as well. The shower seemed to have a new type of plumbing with 2 nobs. I knew what they meant to do.

"Sally said surprised, "Is this for warm and cold water? Looks like entity has a favourite now .."
I looked over at her and asked, "What do you mean ?"
"Anything warm is a really big deal here, so that just makes you his favourite like trapper"

I hummed and made my way to the bathroom cabin. One was filled with tissues and toilet paper. The cabin had black outlining from the inside. I took one roll of TP out and closed the door. I waited a few seconds and opened it yet again. The cabin was filled. I had mentioned infinite so it was something I knew what was coming.

I opened the other cabin that was filled with towels. A garbage bin below it. "I remember I never mentioned that"

In between the towel was a bottle with the black and red design over it. I opened the cap and it was perfume. I lifted my arm and sprayed a little on my hand and smelled it. It was perfect. The fresh sandalwood yet not too strong. Teeth patterned rug on the exit of the bathroom door as well.