Chapter 5

Harry

I woke up with my head on Alex's shoulder. I look up to find him sleeping peacefully. I gaze at him while he sleeps, and I try to fight the urge to kiss him. I smile to myself because even in his sleep, he still looks fierce and in control. He is so unbelievably handsome.

I reach up to outline his brows, his nose, his lips, and his jaw. He's still sleeping. I press my lips to his. I kiss him quickly, afraid that he might wake up and discover my secret. When I lean back away from his face, he opens his eyes. My eyes widen. "I...I'm sorry. I didn't mean to do that. I don't know what's gotten into me. I'm..." He shuts me up by kissing me hungrily. I immediately respond to his kiss.

Alex

I woke up to Ry's touch. She touches her finger to outline my brows, my nose, my lips, and jaw. I stay as still as I can be. I don't want her to discover my secret. She surprises me by touching her lips to mine. I open my eyes and I find her shocked face greeting me. She stutters out an apology, but all I can think about is kissing her. I grab her face and I crash my lips to hers. I kiss her hungrily and she immediately response to my kiss.

I pull her to straddle me without breaking our kiss. I move to kiss her neck and that spot behind her ear and she moans. Then the flight attendant clears her throat breaking us apart. Ry rests her head on my shoulder trying to hide her face. I can tell that she is embarrassed of what the flight attendant saw.

"I'm sorry Sir, but we are preparing for landing, if you could both put your seat belts on Sir, " she says. I could tell she was also embarrassed. She quickly makes her escape and I can't help but chuckle.

Ry raises her head and reprimands me, "that was not funny. That was embarrassing and it was wrong. It shouldn't have happened," she says while trying to move off of me. I grab her hips to keep her from moving off of me.

"From what I was hearing, it didn't seem like its a mistake, " I smirk at her.

She glares at me, "You bastard."

I laugh, " Sweetheart I'm just being honest. We both enjoyed it. Admit it, there's something between us and I think that we should explore it. Near her ear, I whispered, "Tell me you've thought of me, too, Ry. After that first kiss we shared. Tell me," I demanded. "Tell me you've slipped into bed at night imagining a moment like this, one where we could pick up where we left off."

"First of all, we don't have anything Mr. Harrington. Second of all, I haven't thought of you, not even for a single second I lay in bed. Lastly, I've had better. Now if you'll let go of me, you heard the attendant we're about to land," she says while moving off of me. This time I let her.

"Ry, I want you, and I always get what I want," I tell her smugly.

"We'll see."

Rodger

"Rodger, I think it's past time you tell Alex the truth. You both deserve to start a new. He deserves to know the truth," my wife Jane tells me.

"I know, but now is not the right time Jane. If I tell him now, he will never listen to what I have to say. His heart is hardened by what he thinks happened to his mother."

"Yes, and now you're scheming to bring together, Alex and Harry."

"I just want my son to be happy, and I can see he already cares a great deal for Harry, I'm just helping him realize it sooner," I say to her.

"He won't be happy once he finds out the truth," she replies.

"I know," I say sadly.

Harry

"Ry, I wan't you, and I always get what I wan't." Alex's voice keeps repeating in my head.

I'm a liar. One look at him and I could tell he didn't believe a word I said. He is all I ever think about. Not a single second passed that I don't think of him. I yearn for his kisses. I want to know what it feels like to be loved by him. But all he wants from is my body. I thought sadly.

I'll make him fall in love with me. Whatever it takes. He'll possess my body, but I'll posses his heart.

Alex

I could tell that Ry was lying. The way her body quivered when I asked her if she thought of me while she's in bed, and if she thought of picking where we left off. She wants me just as much as I want her.

I'll possess her body, and after that, she'll be begging for more.