Chapter 4

Rodger

I could tell that something flickered across Alex's face. Envy? Longing? Sadness? I could see it all written all over his face. I told him that he should find a good woman too, but just like what I thought, he quickly dismissed the idea.

I smile to myself. Once he sees Harry tomorrow, he won't know what him.

I hope that by bringing them together, I can my pay debt to my son.

Harry

I'm so nervous. I can't stop my self from fidgeting. I look at myself in the mirror for umpteenth time. This the first time Alex will see me outside of the office. I'm wearing a simple summer floral dress, and I'm wearing my hair down to show off my new haircut and highlights. I can't help but wonder if he'll notice it and if he will like it.

The sound of the user interrupts my thoughts. I walk out of my bedroom to answer the door.

I speak to the intercom, "Yes?"

Alex's voice greets me. "Good morning! It's me, are you ready?"

"Yup, I'll be right down," I say.

"I'll send Rodger up to help you with your bags," he says.

"Uh, no it's ok, I can manage," I reply. Oh god, this is it. 'What's wrong with you? There's nothing to be nervous about. It's just Alex,' I tell myself; but who am I kidding, Alex is exactly why I'm nervous. He makes me nervous.

I take one last deep breath, grab my luggage get, and I walk out of my apartment.

Alex is waiting outside my apartment building. His face looks tensed.

"Hey, good morning. Is everything ok?" I ask.

"I've told you many times that you have to move. This place is not safe," he reprimands.

"And I've told you that I can't afford to move out. Besides I can take care of myself. This is New York Alex, apartments aren't cheap. This is all I can afford. I don't have the luxury to be picky." I know my apartment is not ideal, but it's all I can afford.

"I pay you a salary that can definitely afford an apartment at a safer place Harry."

"Yes, but I've got...look it doesn't matter ok. I just can't afford it."

"What were you going to say Harry?"

"Nothing."

"Ry!"

"I've got loans to pay ok! I have to pay back my student loan and my mother's medical bill!" Tears start to threaten to fall. I try to compose myself but it was too late. I feel tears streaming down my face.

"Ry, shh. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry!" He says while hugging me. He's rubbing my back, while whispering soothing words.

I wipe my tears. I take a step back. I look up and our eyes meet. We stare into each other's eyes. Then his lips were on mine. He moves his hand to cup my head. He's kissing me hard. When we finally break apart, we were panting. I open my eyes and he's looking at me.

He grabs my hand and says, "We should go." He doesn't let go of my hand while he opens the door. I slid inside the car and he follows behind me. What just happened?

Does he regret kissing me? At least he didn't apologize, I thought to myself.

I'm not sure if I should move to the other end or sit next to him. I choose to move to the other end. This is awkward. I try to avoid looking at him so I decided to look outside the window. I hear the door shut, I feel his hand on mine tugging me to look at him. I turn to him, and he tugs me to move closer to him. I move closer to him. He doesn't say anything, but he continues to hold my hand.

We sat in silence. My head is still reeling from that kiss. I've always imagined how it would feel like to kiss Alex, and the way I feel now doesn't even come close to my imagination. His lips were soft, so addicting. I want to grab his head and kiss him again. I want to kiss him over and over again.

Alex

That kiss. Her lips. Wow.

She's sitting next to me and I'm holding her hand while all I want to do is kiss her again. I can tell she's nervous and she won't meet my eyes, but I can also tell that she liked the kiss we shared. I know when a woman wants me, and Harry wants me.

I continue to hold her hand as we sat in silence.

"Ry?" I say breaking the silence between us. She turns her head to look at me.

"I really want you to move to a safer apartment. Will you let me help you?" I ask her.

"Alex, please. I'm ok. I can take care of myself. Besides I've been living there just as long as I've been working for you and nothing has ever happened," she tells me.

"I don't want to wait for anything bad to happen. I will arrange another living arrangement for you." I tell her with finality.

She glares at me. I try not to laugh, she's adorable when she's mad.

"No," she tells me stubbornly.

"We'll see," I tell her.

She pulls her hand away from me angrily and I can't help the chuckle that escapes me.

She turns to glare at me, "This is not funny! Just because you kissed me, doesn't give you the right to run my life!"

God, she's beautiful when she's mad. Damn, my girl is feisty.

'My girl? Where did that come from?'

"I'm laughing because you're adorable when you're mad." I move closer to her, whispering in her ear, "I didn't hear you complaining." I feel her shudder.

She pulls her hand away and pouts and all I want to do is grab her and kiss her.

Rodger interrupts my thoughts.

"We're here Sir."

I turn to Ry and I grab her hand, "let's go."

She tries to pull away and I hold on to her hand tightly.

"I'm still mad at you," she tells me while glaring at me.

I chuckle, "You're one angry little madam," I tell her while getting out of the car.

Once we're inside, Ry pulls her hand out of my grasp and walks over to the very back of the plane. I smile at her childlike tantrum.

I walk over to her. "What are you doing?"

"Isn't it obvious, I'm sitting as far away from you as this plane would allow!"

"I don't think so, come." I hold out my hand to her. She looks at my hand and ignores it. She turns her head towards the window, while crossing her arms over her chest. Her action pushes her breasts up and I can see her luscious breast. My cock hardens and I shift uncomfortably trying to hide my erection. Damn, what is this girl doing to me. I have never reacted to anyone so strongly.

"Harry, let's go, I need you to take notes from me," I tell her firmly. I try to breathe evenly and think of something other than thinking of how her breasts would fell in my hands, and her nipples would taste in my mouth.

"Fine," she grumbles. She walks past me, moving towards our seat.

After taking care of business, I turn to notice, that Ry has fallen asleep. I watch her while she's sleeping g and I can't help but admire her beauty. There's something different about her. It's her hair. She got a haircut. I can't believe I didn't notice it. She added some new highlights to bring out her auburn hair, she also added some layers to her hair. She looks even more beautiful.

I was too upset by the fact that she's still living at her apartment, at an unsafe neighbourhood to notice her new look. I have to remember to tell her that she looks beautiful with her new hair style.

I brush a strand of her hair away from her face, and I move closer to her. I give her a quick kiss on her lips. She doesn't move. I move her head and lay it on my shoulder. I try to get comfortable, and will myself to sleep. We still have a long flight ahead of us.