Chapter 26

"Tsunade-san. May I have a moment with you?"

"Yeah. What is it about?" She asked without looking at me as she was busy doing other things.

"It's about Sasuke and Itachi." I told her and she immediately looked up from what she was doing.

"Hm, and what would that be?" She questioned, her gaze not leaving me for a single moment.

"I would like to bring them back. Is it possible for them to come back to Konoha?"

"Kanade dear, we have already tried. Itachi is in the Akatsuki and if for any reason he would come back we will keep him in jail and he most likely wouldn't want that. As for Sasuke, Naruto his best friend could not even bring him back, what makes you think you can?" Tsunade explained.

Only if she knew, how wrong she was.

"I already did, Tsunade-san." I simply told her and she looked at me as if I said something unreal. True to her it may be, but it's not to me. "What?" She asked not confident of what she just heard.

"I said I can and already have. I'm just waiting for your answer. Sasuke's didn't really do anything big. Though I'm thinking he may kill Orochimaru before coming back. It's fine right?"

She just looked at me, stunned at what I've just said. "Then... I'll discuss with the rest first. You are dismissed."

With that, I took off. An hour later she called me back. "We've decided to bring Sasuke back." Tsunade-san said, shaking her head and sighing in the process.

Suddenly a blob of orange came running up to me and jumped on me, shouting,"THANK YOU KANADE-CHAN WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH! I MEAN I DO BUT I'M NOT SURE ABOUT THE REST, I'M SURE THEY LOVE YOU TOO!"

"So you're saying you didn't love me before?" I asked, a little sad. "No no no. That's not what I meant, Kanade-chan." He scratched the back of his head. I tilted my head to the side as if not understanding what he said.

Then I became serious again and told Tsunade-san I had another important thing I had to discuss with her and she asked the rest to go out. "What is it?"

"Danzo. Dispose of him." I told her straight to the point. "Why?" "He's still proceeding with ROOT activities and he has stilen sharingans from the Uchihas during the Massacre." I explained.

"WHAT?! There was such a thing? Who told you?" She screamed. "Itachi, -san." Right now she looked really furious like how my father found out that his men had betrayed them and I was called to "settle" them, well that's another story.

I watched as she summoned her shinobis to get every top ninjas to attend a meeting. As for me, she requested for Itachi's presence. I wasn't sure if I was able to do that but I'll try.

"I'm not sure if I can do this but I'm going to give it a shot. Summoning jutsu!" I pictured Itachi as hard as possible when I tried to summon him but nah nothing came out. "Ah... I knew it. It's not possible."

"Were you looking for me?" A voice suddenly asked which startled me. "Ah yeah. The Hokage requested your presence in the meeting." He thought for a moment before nodding his head and walked to the Hokage tower.

Sasuke who was right after him, landed a few seconds later. "Where's Itachi?" He asked. "He went for a meeting. The Hokage required his presence in it."

"I see..."

"Have you decided to come back?"

"I guess."

"Everyone misses you, especially Naruto."

"Hn, I know that."

"So I take it that you're coming back."

*No response.*

"Alright then let's go."

"Kanade!" A voice called me out of the blue and just when I was about to bring Sasuke back.

It was Lerius. "What happened, Lerius.?

"I should be asking you what happened! Are you alright? Are you hurt anywhere?" He inspected me from top to bottom then looked me in the eye again.

"Don't ever, do that again." He said to me seriously. I closed my eyes and gently put his hands down. "You are being too paranoid, Leri-kun... By the way, this is Sasuke. Sasuke, meet Lerius." I continued without giving him a chance to say anything.

The both if them nodded to each other and I led them back into the streets of Konoha.