Chapter 13

At that moment, I saw Kakashi and Naruto charging towards someone. The Crystal user, I guess they switched themselves out with the backup shinobis.

The Crystal user, original one, had also another backup. The mud guy, but he seems most normal than those whom I saw a moment ago.

He was fighting Sai but alone. Can he handle it? Kakashi and Naruto seem to have some troubles too... Kakashi is using lightning technique! He did it! Wait no, behind! No, Kakashi!

He was stabbed and there he goes, dropping into the water. I have to save him! But I won't make it in time, my speed is too slow! That's it! I summoned a huge gush of wind to grab Kakashi and place him gently onto shore before a huge impact.

"What the-?!" I saw the Crystal user and Naruto said. Now I see someone new in sight, Shino-san. He was standing so still on the waters, I would've mistaken him for dead if he weren't standing.

Seems like they have a plan behind their backs. "Kakashi-sensei, daijyobu?!" I asked, for the first time. He held onto his head and tried to get a clear vision of me then replying with,"ah.." I had to admit I was relieved to hear that.

I laid him under a tree to rest and attended to him immediately. I retrieved some water from the sea and purified it using a method sensei taught me. The water was soon clean and I can start with the healing.

He winced a few times but ensured me it was nothing and continued. I was sweating a little since I was also worrying about what is going on behind me. Then it was when I heard a powerful buzzing sound.

Shino! The Crystal user looked at him as if those bugs were small fries. She crystalized all of them but surprisingly the bugs broke free and continued attacking her in a group. She ran and ran since she did not expect it.

Checking back on Sai, where is he?! I then saw a figure floating towards the shore, must be Sai. I have to check on him and the Mud user must have defeated him. I spotted him and did the same steps as I did on Kakashi.

He nodded in thanks and I returned him a smile. Afterwards I let brought him to Kakashi-sensei and went to help Naruto and the rest. The Crystal user and Mus user were having a small conversation as he protects her from the attacks of Naruto.

Then before he could finish, Kakashi-sensei suddenly appeared and stabbed him right in the heart then together they fell. I caught him this time and slowly, I placed him on the shkre and healed him again.

Some did not see it coming but, a huge wave was sent to the whole area around us. It was as if a monster was here. The crystal user was still here I see. I then saw a kid standing at the top of a rock, screaming and a ray of light shone from him to the skies.

Is he the one that created this vibration? BOOM. Another time. BOOM. No. BOOM! A huge monster appeared from the waters! The medic group is facing some disruption because of that guy I fought previously! The monster was huge and he then escaped.

Lee and Tenten are still there. Naruto and the crystal user were still fighting while running towards the monster. As they fight, the monster got more agitated. So the kid summoned the monster? Suddenly a gash from the crystal user touched Naruto and he fell backwards while dragging the crystal user down with him.

Oh no! Are they drowning? I ran there as fast as I could but the more I speed up the faster the monster sinks back in and I can't reach Naruto anymore. No... he can't die. No... please Kami tell me he is still alive.

He's... gone too far... too deep into the sea. No...

Nobody's POV

Kanade struggled to get Naruto out of the sea but to no avail, he was probably swallowed by the monster. She felt sad that one of her team mates are gone even though they weren't close.

She thought that she needs a little more faith in him. Since he himself has a monster inside of him. From what she just remembered. The boy who was controlling the beast fainted and Shizune brought him with us.

They then left the scene one by one slowly, Kanade was the last.

They stayed in a small inn and the boy woke up suddenly. "Guren-san? Guren-san?!" He called out worriedly. "Where is Guren-san?" He asked Ino. Ino stared at him confused and looked towards Sakura and Shizune.

Hinata asked the boy," W-what's your name?" "Guren-san promised to come back." He only replied while taking out the crystal-covered camellia. "Do you know where she is?" Sakura asked with hope in her eyes.

The boy looked at the crystal for a long time and they started thinking where Naruto could be. "Sanbi!" The boy concluded. "Guren-san is in the Sanbi!" He exclaimed again, happily.

"Really?! Are you sure?" They asked once more. "Mhm! I'm very sure! I can feel Guren-san's chakra but its weak." He told us hopefully. "Alright let's go then!" Kiba ordered. "Can I go with you too?" He tugged on Sakura's shirt.

Sakura was a little hesitant but then slowly gave in and said," I guess it's fine. Just stick to us alright?" She smiled at him. "Okay!" He answered.

A/N: Sowwie for late update! Will continue Asap!