Chapter 16

"Dammit!" Tsunade yelled and slammed the table with her fists clutched tightly. She used her other hand which fingers were free to rub her temples.

Slowly, she then sat back down in her chair. "What was his appearance? What type of jutsus does he posses?" Asked Tsunade to all of us.

"He was wearing a swirly, orange mask and he had short hair. Wore the Akatsuki cloak. He dodged Naruto's rasengan thrice without moving. In fact, it went straight through him. Dangerous being." Explained Kakashi, in detailed form.

"I see. Tell everyone to keep a look out for him during missions and do not approach him in anyway. I will do my best to remind them too. For now... Shizune, put on the highest level of security to Konoha fields." Tsunade ordered seriously.

"Hai!" Shizune answered and immediately left the office. "Kanade, I'd like to see you for a moment." She told us. I sat on the chair in front of her, quietly. "Hai, Tsunade-san?" I asked her timidly.

"Tell me. Are you up for a battle?" She questioned me with a straight face. "Yes." I replied her immediately. "Good. You have a special chakra and we need to put that into use, don't we? I'll see you in a few weeks time." She stood up from her seat and looked out of the window.

"Okay." I replied her and walked out of the room with a little curiosity in me.

----------------------------------

Walking through the streets of Konoha, I held this bad feeling in my heart. As if some sort of war was about to occur. Avatar instincts? I don't know.

Decided to take a break at Ichiraku Ramen to have dinner before heading home. Sat there alone, I can't even think of what to do.

After I finished eating, I continued walking back home. I met a few kids on the way and they brought me to a playground. I don't know why, do they want to tell me something?

"Onee-chan, mite mite(look look)!" A little boy told me and pointed up to the Hokage monument. There I saw a familiar figure stood. His red hair was fluttering in the wind and he stood in a lazily position.

He's here...