Chapter 15

Immediately when Naruto gave us the thumbs up signal, our plan went into action. First and foremost, me and Kakashi will be using our lightning techniques to paralyse the Sanbi. Of course it might not be enough but we decide to just weaken it only.

Then Shizune, Ino and Sakura will inject poison darts into the beast. After that, Team Gai and Hinata will fight the monster as it is then. If at that point the beast is still strong, we may just leave it.

~Fight over~

Seems like the beast isn't that hard to defeat in the end. We managed to capture it and it is now sealed inside a powerful scroll. We sighed in relief before heading back to Konoha.

On our way back we met with some... explosions. I was thinking it could be someone from the Akatsuki like the bomber. Yet it turns out it was someone else but also part of the Akatsuki.

Tobi?! Well not surprising, considering he is wearing Akatsuki's clothes. After a moment of silence that came after the bombing, Tobi suddenly blurted out, "That was so close! S-S-S-Senpai?! Are you trying to kill me?"

I sighed innerly. What a dummy he is. He stood up and swiped off the dust on his cloak. Then greeted us with an awkward wave. They stared at him first before getting into their fighting stances.

Then he said," yare yare...(my my) guess I'll have to be serious now. I'd need you to hand me that scroll please." He pointed to the scroll and stretched out his hand. "Never!" Answered Naruto and he rasengan(ed) him.

He... dodged it? No, I saw Naruto's attack went through him! What is he? Naruto tried again and his attack went through him the second time, but this time Tobi caught him by his hand and threw him back to us.

He scratched his head and said," Konoha shinobis are really stubborn. I guess I'll have to take the scroll by force." This time, he ended in a deep voice. Everyone began guarding the scroll but in a matter of seconds we found that it was gone.

"What trouble." Tobi suddenly appeared in the trees and appears to be holding a scroll. He kept it in his pocket then sarcastically said a thank you and goodbye to us before leaving.

We were shocked, of course. Yet, we could not do anything so we decided to head back. Kakashi was thinking of how to report to Tsunade about the mission. New enemy from Akatsuki.