Chapter 11

A/N: Small apologies to my dear readers/followers, I have been busy this week and many things happened thus the late update X3 Anyway, Enjoy! ^_^

As Team Kakashi saw them coming, Kakashi warned them and they prepared their stances immediately.

Rinji was the first to attack with kunais which made them went into hiding.

~Silence~

Then they appeared in front of everyone of them and started fighting.

Gozu to Kakashi.

Kigiri to Shino.

Kiho to Kiba

Nurari to Hinata and

Rinji to Kanade.

(Focus on Kanade)

"You seem a little lost." Rinji started talking on top of the tree Kanade was hiding behind. Kanade jumped away as Rinji landed on where she was.

"Hmm... how about a small battle with my bats?" Rinji smirked amuzingly. Kanade stood still and didn't talk.

Only waiting for Rinji to attack and for her to reflect back. Rinji found it weird that the fact she isn't wearing any shoes.

He doesn't seem to know her as well or why she isn't talking. Curiousity got the better of him yet couldn't do anything but attack.

His bats flew around Kanade before charging at her all at once. Kanade closed her eyes and at her command, the air around her blew the bats away as she opened her eyes.

"What the..." Rinji looked at her, still can't figure out what had just happened. Kanade double tapped the ground and trapped him with Earth only leaving his head to breathe.

"W-what are you?!" Rinji tried to ask while staying calm. To his disappointment, Kanade only shook her head and made her way back to her Team.

"Oi!" Rinji exclaimed.

-Meet back-

Kanade's POV

"He got away ha... ha..." Hinata panted heavily. "So did mine," Kiba scoffed annoyedly. "Mine too." Shino reported and so did Kakashi.

"I let mine go with a warning." I told them timidly. "You what?!" All of them exclaimed in shock at the same time.

"I-I'm sorry... But I did give him a warning." I apologized while bowing my head. Why am I even apologizing? Is it wrong to not kill someone? I see no need to!

"Now look what you have done! He could be reporting to Orochimaru as far as we know!" Kiba complained angrily. I clenched my fists at his words.

"Does everything have to be resolved through killing?" I asked angrily, yet not looking at them. Fringe covering my eyes, hiding the anger in them.

"Why can't you hear them out?" I hissed at them. "What kind of good reasons would come out of those people." Kiba retorted, sounding as pissed.

"Orochimaru killed our leader. He is our enemy, amd his underlings will be no different. Especially, Sasuke." Kiba answered and explained furiously as he thought of what happened.

"But there will always be evil, won't there?" Kakashi sensei butted in. "Yeah. What's so good about being evil?" I asked, wanting to know the answer so bad.

"Greed. Selfishness. Power. Sorrow. These are what causes people's heart to fall into despair." Kakashi explained, sadly... I kept bowing, refusing to look up.

In the end I didn't know what to do. When they headed back, I followed but not a single word came out of me. I'm not ashamed of what I've done.

I just need to find a way. To stop this war. I guess people here just leave me no choice. I've made up my mind. I shall kill evil. Get rid of all unpleseant things. That is what I am born to do, anyway.

~2 days later~

They are on the move again. Tsunade gave us the reports on what she had found the day before when she sent Naruto's group out again. Without me.

They knew I would mess up. They had no faith in me. I will show them what I can really do.

Today they did. It was about fighting some Crystal user I think. Is she powerful? I'd like to fight her...

We were dashing through the forest to Team Kakashi's aid. I was following Naruto's team since Team Kakashi was sent yesterday morning and still isn't back yet.

So apparently Naruto had this new technique he wanted to try out. When we reached the place we had been told, there was this huge Crystal barrier surrounding.

Yamato-san tried digging an underground tunnel but the Crystal was planted too deep and we wouldn't be able to make it in time. So Naruto said that this was a good time to try out his new jutsu.

He summoned a... toad? So it's a combined technique with a toad. He hopped on the toad and said something to him and then the toad drooled out water...

Is that suppose to happen? Naruto was a little frustrated so I guess not. He asked if they could try again and this time a huge tornado of water came out of the toad and the Crystal barrier broke into pieces!

So glad! Now we can finally help them.

**Story will be on hold for now but not for long! :(