『 Nagito 』LEMON

im sorry for that picture-
but anyways , i wanna start doing a thing where i have like a question every oneshot (like whose ur fave character etc..) but I need to know if anyone would do it, so comment here if you would!

if there's no comments on that let's pretend it didn't happen •_•

genre - lemon
request - gentle!dom!Komeada x fem!nervous! reader
requested by - Samantha1cute

〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜

I let out a relieved sigh, feeling the warm shower water hit my back.

There was a little bit of sun shining into the bathroom from the window across the room.

Don't worry, the window wasn't facing the shower so I didn't have to worry about any creeps.

I shut off the shower water, and stepped out, drying myself off with a beige towel.

It was hard to even see my reflection from all the steam clouded on the mirror.

I took that opportunity, and drew a smiley face with my finger onto the steamed mirror.

'Perfect..'

I picked up my phone and looked at the time.

"2pm? I must have spent too long in the shower.. Oh well, I obviously still have a lot of time.." I thought out loud.

Why was I worrying about the time?

My boyfriend, Nagito, was supposed to be coming over tonight.

We were going to hang out, and honestly I had no clue what we were going to end up doing.

Some people always had to have everything planned out, but I've always been more of a, 'go with the flow,' type of person.

I used a towel to lightly dry my hair, and afterwards I combed through it.

Nagito was supposed to come over around 5pm, so I had more than enough time to get ready.

We had been dating for a few months, but we'd known eachother and been friends since freshman year.

Currently, we're juniors, so it's been awhile since I've known the off-white-haired weirdo.

He was definitely strange at times, but that never really bothered me.

Plus, I was kind of strange too, so it worked.

Snapping myself back into reality, I put on an old, comfy t-shirt and sweatpants, since I didn't feel like changing into what I was going to wear yet.

I ended up watching tik toks on my couch as I waited for my hair to air dry.

I was one of the people who ended up on the weird side of tik tok, but I honestly didn't even mind.

A little while later, I felt my hair to see if it was dry, and it was.

I wanted to straighten it though, so I headed off into the bathroom once again. I plugged in the straightener and waited for it to heat up.

When I picked up the straightener, I wasn't looking, and accidentally picked up the heated end.

"Aw shit!" I yelled, dropping the straightener quickly. It landed just inches away from my foot.

'At least it's didn't burn my foot too..' I thought to myself, picking up the non-heated end, and setting it back on the counter.

I turned on the sink, making sure the water was as cold as it could get, and let my hand run under the cold water.