『Kokichi 』LEMON

you guys really like kokichi haha, but i can't blame you. i called him a .. specific type of rodent here before without knowing it was a slur. i took it out after i found out. i apologize for referring to him as that. even if i didn't know it was, i still need to apologize for it. i hope i didn't offend anyone.

also even tho i list the genre below, if it's a lemon i'm still going to include 'LEMON' in the title since i know many people tend to skip past this section before i start writing, and i don't want anyone whose uncomfortable reading those to accidentally read it ☻︎

genre - lemon
request - kokichi x fem! busty reader
requested by - TheWaifuQueen

〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜

It had been a rough winter that seemed to drag on for far too long. Even in late March, the temperature still wouldn't rise above 45 degrees.

Hoodie season was my favorite time of year, don't get me wrong, but it had started getting really cold in October, and had stayed that way through March.

But, during the first Saturday of April, it was at 75 degrees. The sun was shining without a cloud in the sky, the humidity level wasn't too high, and there was a slight breeze.

It was practically perfect outside!

When I peeked out the window that morning, my eyes widened at the beautiful weather.

"Today would be a perfect day to try to tan... I just want to be outside for once.." I said to myself, admiring the sunshine outside.

Obviously I had to eat before I went outside. That was basically like a rule, because food is very important.

I went out to the kitchen and went to the pantry. I pulled out a box of (favorite cereal).

I poured it into a bowl, and then poured in some milk. Yes, I poured the cereal first.

Then, I opened a drawer and grabbed a spoon from it.

I ate my cereal in the kitchen quickly.

Afterwards, I went into the bathroom to brush my teeth, brush my hair, that kinda thing.

Then, I began looking through my room for a bathing suit from last year, since that would be the best thing to tan in.

There were a couple somewhere, I just didn't remember where I kept them. Oops.

Finally, after searching for a little, I remembered that I kept them at the bottom drawer in a chest of drawers in the corner of the room that I barely used.

Most of the bathing suits that I had were one pieces, or two pieces that covered my chest very well since if it wasn't covered and I was in public, it would attract attention.

((A/N: i understand that everyone's body is different, but the request asked for a busty reader, so just go with it for this oneshot ,, thanks !! ))

But, to avoid having weird tan lines, it would be better to wear a bikini that didn't cover a lot.

I wasn't really the type of person to wear that sort of thing but it's not like anyone would be seeing me since I would be on my back porch.

Inside the drawer a purple bikini caught my attention.

"This will do.." I mumbled, changing out of my band tee and comfy shorts into the bikini.

I looked into the mirror, checking myself out. "Oooh I actually look good," I mumbled, posing in front of the mirror, giggling a bit afterwards.