『 Kyoko 』LEMON

genre- lemon
requested by - @ Nickeemz
(this oneshot takes place after high-school and in their mid-20s and also F/S = Favorite soda)

〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜

Your POV
----

Raining.
Running.
Raining.
Running.
Raining.
Run- Tripping.
Falling.
"OUCH!"

I had tripped on the slippery sidewalk as I ran. "Shit.." I mumbled. I pushed myself up, a few scratches on my arms.

"Come on, only like another mile..." I told myself as I kept running.

Why was I running? Well..

*FLASHBACK*

"Gimme all the cash you got, now!" I yelled at the store clerk. Yes, I was a criminal, but was only doing this because he was an asshole to everyone.

"I won't call the police if you leave now!" The man yelled. Stupid last words.

"Hand. Me. All. The. F*cking. MONEY!" I screamed. No one was in the store at the time, so I was safe.

The guy still stood there, not realizing that I had a gun in my hand below the counter. He took out a gun like he was going to shoot, but I shot him quickly before he could do any damage.

I took the money in the register, and in his wallet, even though I actually didn't care about the money now that he died.

I already had a plan, to get into the office in the store to delete the security camera tapes which had incriminating evidence of me on there.

I stole the key off of his corpse, and headed to the office. I opened the creaky door which had obviously been there for quite awhile.

When I walked inside, the security cameras were playing, so i could see everything happening live. I went to delete the tape with the time frame from now, to when the last person was there, so I incriminated someone else. As i was about to exit the building, I saw people entering the store.

"God dammit.." I muttered as I was unable to get out unless I set off an alarm and went out the back. I waited a minute, until they were about to enter the office. I then quickly went out the back.

*BEEP BEEP BEEP* The loud noise of the alarm blaring. It seemed as if the sound could be heard from miles and miles away.

I ran and hopped onto a motorcycle that was in the parking lot. I sped out of the store parking lot, and drove away very quickly.

After driving a few miles, my motorcycle i stole conveniently broke down. I then had to continue on foot to my group's house. I'm the leader of a small, local criminal group, who basically only does robberies and stuff, so today was quite different.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

So that's how I got to where I currently am now. I think whoever was chasing me was continuing on foot too, because i felt like I could here splashed behind me a good ways, maybe footsteps in the puddles.

I was very nervous. I had never been caught! Well I hadn't been caught just yet, but I made an assumption that I would be caught by the end of our chase.

My legs felt as if they were going to fall off, my breathing being very quick and heavy as I panted from exhaustion.

"Just *pant* a bit *pant* more..." I muttered with what little breath I had remaining.

I was slowly losing determination of being free as my running slowed down and my breathing started going back up from not dashing away as fast.

"Please just give up people..." I then mumbled something else, hoping the police or detective just stopped. I wondered why they weren't chasing her in a car, since they probably showed up in one. It really didn't make sense at all. I was very thankful though, because if they would have been in a car, I for sure would have been caught early on.