『 Male Peko 』

This was requested by: @ Torishiolover
Hope you enjoy! ^^ Also note I haven't played Danganronpa 2 yet and I only watched til Twogami died and then I watched TeruTeru's trial and that's it. I'm about to get Danganronpa 2 tho so I'll try to hurry to get it. Plus it's been about 5 months since I watched it.
genre- lime
--------------------------------

(Your POV)
-------------------
I walked into the school known as Hopes Peak. Y'know for all the ultimates and crap. I'm the Ultimate Mafia Leader. Anyone who tries to mess with me... has to be an idiot.

To be honest, I don't know exactly why I'm attending this school. I have better things to do. Like causing chaos like criminals do and all that jazz ya know??

Then..I passed out.. and I remember waking up in a classroom. With a few people in it.

There was a dirty blonde haired girl with pink eyes wearing a cat jacket, a red haired female, a girl with shaggy brown hair, a very chubby male with blonde hair, a short girl in a kimono and a male with silver hair.

Then, more people started to arrive, the last being a brown haired male with an ahoge.

Once he walked in we were almost all seated. We all assumed that it was just the normal entrance ceremony but then a pink haired guy went to the door and tried to open it.

"ITS LOCKED!" He yelled and then started screaming.

My eyes widened a bit and everyone else was worried and screaming and stuff. I wasn't that paranoid.

Then as they were all panicking there was a really weird squeaky voice that sounded inhuman. Now I was scared.

We all looked over to the fat guy and I giggled a small bit. "I can assure you that voice was not mine." He stated.

"It definitely wasn't! It was me!" The voice said. Once we all heard that a stuffed white bunny in a tutu jumped up onto the podium. "I may not look like your teacher but I am! I am Magical Kawaii Girl Usamii!" She yelled happily

I was still trying to take this all in. A talking rabbit???? Well..whatever.. it seems friendly..But hey! I mean we can't judge it just yet.

"Now class, we are all going on a school trip today!" she said happily

"But we never even had one day of regular class.." the one that came in last said.

With no response back to him Usami danced around the classroom with her Magical Girl Wand. I face palmed but to my surprise and everyone else the ceiling disappeared.

Then, there was a giant flashing light and the classroom was gone and we seemed to be on some sort of beach.. I was in shock. Out of every eventful and weird thing I've done in my life this beats every single one of them.

"W-Whats going on??" I asked puzzled "I would like to know as well" The silver haired boy said

"I told you sillies! This is our class trip! Now just know that you can't harm anyone or litter." the rabbit told us.

"Aww man.. I wanted to beat some people up.. i won't make em die though," I said to Usami. I achieved a few questionable and fearful looks from my fellow classmates but i didn't mind at all.

"D-don't say the word die! It makes Usami Girl scared.." she said as she shivered.

I held in my laughter and looked at her "Okay then.."

"So travel around and have fun! Go and explore the island! Also you will collect hope fragments when you are friendly to eachother and that's how you can leave!"She yelled and then twirled around.