Chapter 13

A

zura came awake thirsty and hungry and she needed to go to the bathroom. With the last need in mind, she sat up and stretched and as the furs fell away she felt the draft of cold air against her skin. Oh my God! I'm naked! She shrieked internally then pulled the covers back up to her chin and looked around. She was in the Prince's room. Memories came with that realization and she felt wet and sticky between her legs.

Azura whimpered as she jumped out of bed and hustled to the bathroom to relieve herself. She felt no pain, so she wondered what else did he do besides the thing she didn't want to name? She went into her room dragging his furs with her to the shower. She paid special attention to her lady parts, so see if any damage was done but couldn't find nothing wrong except a persistent ache which got worse every time she pictured those ice blue eyes between her thighs.

Refreshed she stepped out of the shower and dried off on the way to the walk-in. She selected her clothes and was stepping into her panties in front of the mirror when she screamed. Mila came running into the walk-in.

"Madam, what is it?"

"Nothing!" I answered hastily covering my breasts, but Mila had already seen and blushed before turning around and saying. "Madam must be hungry, there's fresh water in the pitcher, I will see what the cook has prepared." Then finally she left.

I turned to face the mirror once more, my body shaking in rage. I had red marks everywhere! He covered me in hickeys! My neck, my jawline, my breast, under my breast, a trail down my stomach and inner thighs. He had the proverbial feast while I slept! Out of curiosity, I turned and glanced at my reflection behind me. They were down my back and on my ass!

I smiled a little when I thought about him kissing my black ass then got serious. He wasn't allowed to touch me! But just how far did he go? I covered my vagina protectively as though he was there then collected myself and dressed. I stormed out of the walk-in then swayed as dizziness took hold. Food and water first, my brain demanded then deal with the asshole.

The pitcher shook in my hand as I poured the water causing me to wonder, just how long was I asleep? I almost gagged as I tried to drink the water greedily and my throat hurt like it was in the desert. Mila returned with soup and said. "Leia said you should try this first and if it stays down then something more solid."

Soup was the last thing I remembered besides icy eyes between my thighs. I sipped it carefully and it warmed me up and cleared some fog out of my brain.

"Mila, how long was I asleep?"

"A day and a half." Mila replied simply.

"What!" I spluttered thinking about the lessons I missed and Mila. "Does he know why I fell asleep?"

"No." Came Vlad's response from the doorway. "Why don't you tell me?"

Mila made to leave but he stopped her saying "You stay too Mila. I want to make sure your story matches with hers."

"My Prince, I meant no disrespect..." Mila begged but Vlad held up his hand stopping her excuses.

"Why were you so tired?" He asked me.

"I-I-I-I" I stuttered, too ashamed to speak the words aloud.

"Well, what was so important that you didn't sleep at night."

"I studied!" I blurted out and Mila nodded quickly. It was partially the truth.

"Studying?"

"Yes!" I replied quickly warming up to the lie. "I wanted to do well in my first semester. I may have overdone it."