Chapter 12 - Flashback

Sky's POV

"This is Alaric. He's my history teacher." Elena said and I nodded and headed to the kitchen. I filled a glass of juice and took it out and sat in the living room waiting for the questioning to start. They all just looked at me. Stefan and Damon didn't look at me with more then wonder but Elena lloked at me with a glint in her eyes. I knew that glint. It was the it's okay look. I've had seen it plenty of time when something was more important then what I had done.

"So may I ask why your history teacher is here?" I said and they gave each other a look. I rolled my eyes and watched Alaric a little. He wasn't a vampire nor a werewolf. He's not a witch so what is he?

They looked at each other with a look that said: DON'T TELL HER. No fair. Damon was the only one who wasn't a member in the looking-club.

"He is teacher by day, vampire hunter by night." I laughed and then realised what he had said. Vampire hunter. It's been really long since I saw one of those.

FLASHBACK

I was standing in one of those clubs. It was in the middle of the 80's and Stefan had just met Damon a week ago. They were still fighting even if it had gone 120 years. Talk about holding grudges. Damon was standing in the middle of the dance floor with a blonde bimbo. I was a tiny bit jealous, not that I would show myself just because of that. This had happened numerous times before. I was standing in one of the corners and then I saw him kiss her. It really hurt, so I walked outside to take some air. When I got outside I heared something I really didn't want to here. It was a vampire, feasting on a human. I walked in side of the alley. And there was a vampire I had never seen before. Before I could do anything a stake flied trought the air and into the vampire. I hide behind the corner and watched while a strange man walked up to the vampire. He killed it. Then I knew what it was, a hunter. I was afraid of Damon and Stefans life. What if he found out about them? What if he killed them?

Before that could happen I walked up behind him and he turned around. I was obviously not a vampire so he softend a bit but when I gave him a wicked smile he stiffend. I started chanting words on latin. He bended over. I catched and shooshed him. He started to lose air and when he totaly stoped breathing I carried him to a dumpster.

I made sure the brothers wasn't in danger before I leaved them that time.

FLASHBACK OVER

They all sits and stare at me. I roll my eyes and wait for someone to speak. When they don't I take matters in my own hands.

"So what are the big bad vampire hunter doing here?" I asked whoever wanted to answer. The only one who looked like he could say anything at all was Damon.

"Ever heared of the sun and the moon curse?" He asked. My eyes got wide. Not again!

FLASHBACK

I sat at the table and sipped on my coffe. Suddenly someone sat down infront of me. It was a guy. Not just any guy, it was a vampire. He had green eyes and light brown hair. It was curly and styled. He smirked and showed his dimples. I smiled a very much fake smile. After all these years I still couldn't stand any other vampires then Katherine, Damon and Stefan. This guy seemed to be even more dangerous then the others.

"Hello, love. Why are a beautiful lady like you sitting here all by yourself?" He asked me.

"I'm not alone. My dear friend will be here soon." I retorted with a big smile. Katherine would come soon and he would disappear. When I saw her outside the shop she looked me and the table but then her eyes widened and she disappeared. I frowned but then got a text witch was very interesting. Three words eleven letters.

'That is Klaus.'

I felt like my whole world crumbled. The Klaus. The Klaus that is an original and possibly a hybrid. Also the Klaus who wants Katherine dead. Not good. I need a lie quickly and a good one too.

"My friend just got back to our house and she is really sick. I need to go and see how she is. Sorry!" I said as I got up.

"No problem, love. I'll see you soon." He said and I hurried out and to our house. When I got there all our stuff was packed and we were ready to move. We got our stuff in the car and drove away.

I knew why she was scared of him and I knew about the curse. It was called the sun and the moon curse but I knew it was just a trick because it really was a way to make Klaus a hybrid. Katherine had told me everything and I knew that if Klaus finally got his way it would be a disaster.

END OF FLASHBACK

"So I take your blackout as a yes?" Damon said. I nodded and looked up at everyone with wide eyes. If they only knew what it really was.

"Whatever you do, never and I mean like EVER, try to break it. If you do we'll all be dead." I said. They looked at me and frowned.

"Now you can tell us what you know about it." He said and I did. I told him everything. What it really was and what it did, EVERYTHING.