Chapter 15 - keep your mouth shut or you might bite someone

Sky's POV

We were running to the old church and I felt like I couldn't run fast enough. We didn't have much time, in just an hour the moon will come up and Tyler will change. When we finally got there I saw that a witch was guarding the opening. I stopped and so did Damon. I muttered some words and the witch fell to the ground. When Damon passed him he bent over and snapped the dudes neck. I had no time to care about it. 

I had no time to even get inside before I saw Damon coming out with the both of them. We started to run throught the forest and back to the city. Suddenly Tyler fell to the round and we heard bones cracking. The moon had just started going up so why would he start chaning already? 

"It happens faster now." Tyler said and Caroline tried to help him up. After running a while with Tylers bones cracking I suddenly heared a growl. When I turned around I saw Tyler already a wolf and on top of Damon. They fought but then Damon pushed him of and we all started to run. Damon lifted me up and ran away to the old witch house. We got inside and he put me down next to Jeremy. 

"What happened?" he asked me when Damon had dissapeared upstairs. 

"We saved Caroline and Tyler. What are everybody so freaked about upstairs?" I asked him. He looked at me with very sad eyes and a look that didn't want to tell even if he knew he had to. 

"It's Jenna... Klaus took her and... he's gonna use her in the sacrafice." he said. My eyes got huge. Not Jenna... she was the only one who could take care of us. If she died and Elena too it's just me and Jeremy. We wont make it througth.

"But... she's just human. What can he do with her. He doesn't need a human. He only needs a wolf the doppleganger and a..." I then understood, he changed her. She was a vampire now. But what would they do to save her?

"What are we gonna do?" I asked.

"Stefan is going to bargain. He will sacrafice himself." Jeremy told me. He must be joking.

"If the dude has a wish on killing himself he can at least do it in another way. Klaus doesn't want him, it wont work. Wait... I know!" I said and ran upstairs. The guys were talking about something but I interupted them.

"Stefan you can't go, Klaus doesn't want you. He wants me, use me instead." Damon, Stefan, Elijah, Alaric and John were staring at me. Everyones eyes said no.

"Come on! You know it's true, just let me do it." I said and steped closer to them.

"Forget it Sky, we wont let you do it. You're just a child" Said Stefan.

"Well, I'm not getting any older so and I'm tecnically more then a hundred years." I siad to defend myself but they didn't listen. There for I did the only thing  I could do. I started a mini tornado that made all of them turn towards me again. 

"You can't decide for me what to do, I'm not a child." I screamed over the wind. Damon got to me and took my face in his hands. He found my eyes and gave me a soothing look. I stoped the huricane. When I looked away from Damon's eyes I saw something under his sleav. It was red and really nasty. It took a few minutes for me to realise what it was. A werewolf bite. My eyes got teary and I opened my mouth to speak. 

"You... You...And... Tyler... And... No." Was all that came out of my mouth. Damon knew that I saw the bite and before I could blink something hit my head and the world got dark. 

Later

I woke up in a dusty old couch and realised I was in the witch-house. I got up and saw Alaric, Jeremy and John sitting and being very gloomy. I understood why. They couldn't come. Men!

Then I remebered Damon's arm and I started to sob. That got everyones eyes on me.

I didn't want to lose anyone more, especially not him. When I finally get him, he goes away. I just couldn't take it. 

"What's the matter?" Asked Jeremy. He looked really worried and I understood why, I haven't cried since our parents died. Not a single tear. It scared me too.

"He's gonna die! Tyler bit him!" I got out betwen sobs. 

"Who is?" Asked Alaric.

"Damon!" I said and fell into harder sobs. I couldn't stop crying and when the door opened upstairs I didn't even rush up there to see how it went. It didn't matter anymore. After a minute or two I felt arms around me. It was him.

"Please, don't leave me... Why you? Why?" I got out and Damon just kept sothing me. 

"I wont, I'm right here. We will figure something out." He said. If I hadn't been so sad I would have actually heard the dissbelief in his voice, but it was thte only thing I could hold onto at the moment. We stayed that way until the tears had stoped falling and I had calmed down. 

"What happened?" I asked and he told me. He told me about Elijah failing us and going with Klaus. He told me about Jenna being dead witch made new tears come to my eyes. He told me everything that had happened that night. It ha been a total disaster and on more was to come.

I had only one day left with Damon if I didn't find the impossible. A cure.