Chap 6 - 1864

Chapter 6

Sky's POV

I was surprised. Damon Salvatore kissed me. Damon. Kissed. Me. I just can't belive it. Damon broke apart and I just walked past him and out the door. I dragged Jeremy to my bike and I drove him home. Jeremy didn't ask me anything until we got inside our house and I was about to walk away.

"You said that you would tell me what everything was about." he said.

"I know everythting 'cause I read Elenas diary and I don't want anyone to know so please be quite about it. I then 'kidnapped Damon 'cause he would have killed me if Stefan didn't stop him. Then it got the other way around and the rest you know." I said. Jeremy just stared at me. It didn't look like Jeremy would say anything in a while so I walked up to my room. I went right to the bed and fell asleep.

Damon's POV

I kissed her. Why did I kiss her? It was just so weird, the kiss. I need a drink. I got out from the house and ran to the Grill. Inside I walked up to the bar and orded a bourbon. After a few drinks I got up. I was almost out the door when I collided with someone. When I looked down I saw Elena.

"Where's St. Stefan?" I asked.

"He's at the lake house. I just needed to meet Caroline here and then I'm going back." she said. The lake house. Must been there Sky kept me. How did a simple human surprise me?

"Say hi to your sister from me." I said and then walked out. I was tirsty, I wanted blood.

Sky's POV

When I woke up it was dark outside. When I looked around the room it didn't look like my room. It didn't look like any room I had ever seen. It was old fashioned and the walls were white, not the red flower pattern in my room. Had Damon kidnapped me? No, it didn't look like a room from this centry. It was like a room in the 1800's. I stood up and walked to the closet. Inside were a lot of dresses, all old fashioned. I took one out, it was light green with different layers. The bottom layers were a darker shade then the upper layers. It was a beautiful dress. I undressed and puut on the dress. It was just one problem, I couldn't sip it up. Then a lady came into the room.

"Good morning, Miss Barton. Do you need some help with the dress?" the lady asked. In some weired way, I knew her name.

"Yes, can you please sip me up, Irene?" I asked. It didn't really sound like me, just a little. Irene walked up behind me and sipped up my dress. Then she walked out of the room and I put on my shoes and also I walked outside. When I came outside I walked down the beautiful garden. It was filled with flowers and my favourite one was the fuchsias. It was a very unusual flower, but beautiful. I loved to be in the garden and draw all the flowers but today I didn't have time for that. I needed to go and see Miss Pierce. I got into the horse carriage and headed towards the Salvatore Estate. When I got there I got welcomed by the older Salvatore brother, Damon. He took my hand in his and kissed it.

"Welcome, Miss Barton. I belive you're here to see Miss Pierce?" Damon asked.

"Yes I am. We have something very important to discuss." I answered. Damon leaned in and whispered:

"Come to the lake when you're done here." I nodded and then he dissapered into the house. I walked to their garden and sat down on a bench. Just a few moments later Katherine came. She sat down beside me and started to talk.

"They're going to burn all the vampires in the church." she said. I looked at her with a weak smile.

"And you're going to let yourself get caught. How will you get out?" I asked her. She smiled smugly.

"There'll be a tomb under the church but I've made a deal with George Lockwood and he'll free me before the fire starts. The other vampires will flee to the tomb and they'll be stuck there. Then I'll run away." she said while smiling. I smiled back at her.

"Then you'll get away and start all new." I said and we stand up.

"It's good to know that you'll be safe." I said and we huged. Suddenly everything got blurry and then I stood by the lake. Strong arms got around my waist.

"I've missed you." Damon said and kissing my neck. I smiled.

"You know, it's not good that we do this Damon. What if somebody finds out?" I asked, still smiling.

"It doesn't matter Savannah. Nobody will find out. We're safe." he said. My smile vanished.

"What about Katherine?" I asked. He frose. I got out of his grip and walked away. Everything got blurry again. This time I looked saw a lot of people. They were all staring at me with disgust and I was tied around a pole.

"This night we're gonna burn Savannah Barton. She's accused for being a witch and this night she'll burn." I heared Giuseppe Salvatore say. They were going to burn me? I saw Damon standing by his father looking miserable. I couldn't see Katherine anywhere. I looked around and I couldn't see any vampire.

"This night you'll witness the burning of a witch and the burning of twenty seven vampires." Giuseppe continued. I panicked but then I just took deep breaths. I tried to do magic against the ropes but it didn't work so I concentrated on my inner powers and then I thought of me being by the lake instead of here. Then, when I opened my eyes, I was by the lake. I sat down on the grass while silent tears rolled down my cheaks. I knew they were going to look after me direct after I dissapered but this would be the last place they suspected me to be. Suddenly I felt an arm around me. I looked to the side and saw Damon.

"I'll leave town at dawn." I said between tears.

"I'll go with you." he said. I shook my head.

"No, you need to stay here. It's not safe for you to come with me." I said. He looked at me.

"I don't care. I'm comming whether it's safe or not." he said. I got up and looked at him.

"You can't come and that's it." I said with strong voice.

"What about us then?" he asked. I looked at him with hard eyes. Nothing else then this would work.

"Both you and I know that there is no us. It would've never worked out and it never will. I don't need you Damon." I said and I saw hurt in his eyes. I turned around and walked into the forest. Then I got to the meating places I and Katherine decided and waited.

I woke up in my bed. I was covered in sweat and I was breathing hard. The dream was so real. It was like it actualy happened. I sat up in my bed and lit the lamp. I was back in my room and in my bed. When I looked at my nightstand I saw a paper on it. I took it and opened it.

Dear Sky,

I don't think you remember me but we can change that. Now you know some of the most important details. Meet me at the Grill at 12 p.m and we'll talk,

Katherine