Chap 9 - Georgia

Chapter 9

Sky's POV

My first thought that road trip was, I'm screwed when I get back. Even though, I got in the car with a smile. When we got out of the drive way I saw Stefan getting out of the house. He had no time to react before I and Damon were on the road. Damon drove fast and the trees past in a blur. I was happy I did this. It was a drop out of life.

"Where are we going?" I asked Damon and turned around to face him. To my surprise he was looking at me and not the road.

"Eyes on the road?" I said in a question. I didn't really care if he looked at the road or not. He was a vampire for God sake. He wouldn't get us killed by not looking at the road. The only reason I said something was because I was a little uncomfortable when he stared at me like that.

"Nope, and we're going to Georgia. So what have you been up to the last centry? Spied on Stefan?" he asked me. I laughed and answered: 

"Yeah, I always had a thing for your brother. But the 90's wasn't good for his hair." I said and we laughed.

"Nah, not really my type. But I checked out to you some times." It was true that I did checkon him. Even if I was mad at him, I still loved him.

"What's in Georgia?" I asked him. I knew he went there some times over the years but I never knew why. I knew people who told me where he was and what he did.

"There's a bar there and I need to talk to a woman there. She's a witch and I would like to know how we get back your little BFF." he said. If he just knew that Katherine wasn't even in the tune he would get nuts.

"Why do you want to take her back?" I asked him. He smirked a little and then he answered:

"Before I knew who you were, I wanted to take her back because I thought I loved her. Now I want to take her back to get revange. It's stiil her fault that I'm a vampire." he said. I looked away. It was my idea to make him a vampire. I didn't want him to die when I did my spell to stay alive. I told Katherine to help me and she did it easily.

"Why aren't you looking at me?" he asked. I glanced at him and then sighed.

"It's both my and Katherines fault. I wanted you to stay alive when I did my spell and that was the only way to do so. I didn't know that we would fight and then you not remembering me. I thought we would live together. I was wrong." I had no reason to lie. I forgave him and he should forgive me in return.

"I didn't know you wanted me to become a vampire. How long did you plan that spell?" he asked.

"When vampires were being chased me and Katherine thought of getting out of town the night they were getting burned, but it didn't happen so I got away all by my self. I found some friends but I still like Katherine the most." I said he just nodded. We didn't talk the rest of the way there. When we got outside a bar Damon stoped the car. He didn't get out.

"Are we going?" I asked. He turned to me and said:

"Did you ever think that I didn't want to become this? I've learned to live it and it's pretty cool but I didn't like it very much at first. When you left me, how did you think it would be for me? Being a vampire?"he asked. Before I could answer he was out of the car and inside the bar. I got out and hurried after him.

"Damon, I'm sorry. I thought that I would meet you some time again. I still didn't want you to die" I said and walked back to the car. I was about to open the door when Damon got in the way. I didn't look at his eyes. It wasn't easy to stay mad if I looked in his eyes.

"Look at me." he said.

"I do." Looking at his chest is looking at him.

"I mean the eyes." I wited a little before I then looked him in the eyes and he said.

"It's okay, I'm not mad at you. Come on let's get inside." he said and pulled me to his side. We got inside and the rest of the night we spent drinking and laughing. I was playing pool when my phone called. I walked outside and answered.

"Where are you?" came Elenas phone on the other side.

"I'm with Damon at a bar." I said back.

"Why?" she asked me.

"Because it's fun." I said and hung up. I put back my phone in my pocket but before I could get inside I felt someone pull me back. My head started spinning and then I passed out.