Chap 8 - Escape Conversations

Chapter 8

Sky's POV

I woke up the next morning to be face to face with an angry Elena. She sat by my desk and looking at me. After I looked a little closer I smiled and saw that it was Katherine. I didn't think of it before but her hair was curly and she looked angry at another way then Elena did.

"What have I done this time?" I asked her. She just looked at me and got to sit by my bed.

"You left me at the grill and didn't even give me your number so I could text you." she said. I suddenly remembered something.

"Wait a minute, we don't want other people to hear our conversation, do we?" I said and did a spell who would make it inmpossible to go into my room or hear what we say from outside. When I was done with the spell a thought crossed my mind.

"How come you can be inside the house?" I asked her. She did her signature smirk and and got up to leave. I knew what she did. She tried to get me to say sorry. When you live with someone long enough you learn how they react to some things.

"I'm sorry Katherine, can you pease tell me how you got into the house?" I asked while rolling my eyes, without her seeing. She quickly turned around and got back to the place on the bed.

"Your brother isn't that smart, you know. I asked if I could come in and he just yes without thinking twice about it. I mean when you know about vampires you should at least be a little careful, don't you think?" she said. I just smiled and nodded. We spent the rest of the morning catching up. Then Katherine needed to leave so I went downstairs. When I got to the kitchen I was greated by two pissed of vampire brothers. Before I could turn around Stefan was infront of me. I turned around aggain and there stood Damon.

"Ever heared of personal space?" I asked them.

"I've heared it but I don't really get it. I mean, what's the fun in not being close to each other?" Damon answered. I just tried to push past them but being the jerk vampire they are they didn't budge. Stupid vampire strenght. They took a hold of my arms and carried me to the couch.

"You know, I have something called feets." I said sarcastly.

"Yeah, but I'm affraid you don't know how to use them." Damon said as sarcastly as me. I gave him a naughty look, but didn't say anything. They stood infront of me with their arms crossed around their chest.

"Now would be a really good time to tell us what happened." Damon said, his eyes never leaving me.

"Yes it is, but it's not what I want to do. I'm not in the right mood to tell you and I'm not really sure that you are ready to hear it. You know, when I think about it I'm probably just to lazy to do so. Now I'm feeling a little grumpy and I want to hang out with some friends so if you could excuse me." I said, standing up and heading to the door. Before I got there Damon was infront of me.

"We're not done talking so you're not excused, now go and sit down. Maybe you can show that your feet work." Damon said. I rolled my eyes and went to walk past him when he stoped me by grabbing my wrist. Then we all heard something fall in the kitchen, by the sound of it, a pan. They guys hurried there but I could see Katherine standing outside the window and showed me to get out of there. I did so and when I got out Katherine grabbed me and in just a few seconds we were at the Grill. I smiled at her.

"That was awsome, thanks for saving me." I said and she just smirked. We walked inside and ordered our drinks. We sat there and talked and made fun of other people. Then I needed to go to the bathroom. When I was about to wash my hands and I looked in the mirror, I saw Damon standing there. I was about to walk outside when he got a hold of my wrist and spun me around. He pulled me close to him and gripped my waist. First I tried to get out of his grasp, but I soon realised that it was in vain and stoped trying.