Chap 3 - Damon Salvatore

Chapter 3

Sky's POV

I parked my bike outside the house. After taking out a dart and a stake from the bag I walked up to the door. There I knocked and a few seconds later someone opened the door. I hid the weapons behind my back. Then I saw a pair of deep blue eyes.

Damon's POV

I walked up to the door and opened it. There I met a pair of blue eyes. It was the girl from the woods. I hadn't seen it then but she looked a little like Elena. Her blonde hair was in a bun. She wore a pair of shorts and a lose T-shirt.

"Damon Salvatore?" she asked me. She didn't sound like Elena. Far from it, her voice was much more smooth.

"Yeah, that's me. Why?" I asked. The girl smiled and before I could register what she was doing, she put a vervain dart in my leg. I almost fell, but she caught me.

"How do you know?", I croaked out. I was going to kill Elena if she had told the girl. I had come to the conclusion that the girl had to be related to Elena somehow.

"I just do", she answered cockily. I had no time to ask anything more before I fell unconscious.

Sky's POV

I dragged him to my bike. How was I going to get him to the lake house? When I saw a car in the driveway an idea was born. In Damon's jacket pockets I found exactly what I was looking for. I opened the car and put Damon in the back seat. God, he was heavy!

I parked my bike and then I got into the car. I hoped that I still remembered how to drive.

I wasn't too bad. I got to the lake house without crashing, even though I drove way too fast at times. I was in a hurry though and the speed was needed.

When I got to the lake house I parked infront of the house. I dragged Damon towards the door, but then I didn't get farther. It was like pushing against a wall when I tried to push Damon into the house.

"Come on! Get inside the house, Damon", I groaned and then, like magic, Damon went right through the opening. I pulled him to the basement and tied him up into a chair with some chains I found by the door.

After making sure that Damon wouldn't get anywhere I left the lake house. I had to get my bike back, and that was before anyone noticed that the car was missing.

Before leaving Damon's car keys in the house I parked it in the exact same spot as before. I closed the door behind me and then drove of on my bike.

Back at the house I headed downstairs with weapons in hand. There I noticed that Damon was still unconscious.

"Come on Damon, wake up." I said and poked him. Nothing happened.

"I really don't have time for this" I sighed and slapped him on the cheek. His eyes flew open and he immediately looked around to see where the hit had come from. I felt quite satisfied with my punch and I smiled.

Then Damon noticed me. He looked surprised and then as everything seemed to add up in his mind he started to smirk.

"I got to say, I'm impresed. Mini Gilbert got me by surprise", he said. I glared at him. I hate when people called me little.

"First, I'm not little and second never call me 'mini' again. Now, I want to make some things clear, every source tells me bad things about you. Especially the one about you almost killing me yesterday, or whatever. So, you're going to be here for a while. That's my revenge." I told him with a smile. He looked like he was trying to figure me out.

"What?", I snapped after a while of his staring. It made me feel uncomfortable because of the intensity in his eyes.

"You're going to let me go", he told me with a controlling voice. His eyes were burning holes into mine, in a weird way. I turned away from him. It was hard to resist but I did it.

"No, I'm not. I'm going to let you sit here for a while. See ya", I stated and walked upstairs. I went to my parents' room and then stepped into the closet. There was a book there which I picked up. When I opened it I saw that it was the journal of my ancestor, Jonathan Gilbert. After only reading a few sentences I learned that it said a lot about vampires. I decided to sit down on the coach in the livingroom and keep reading.

Damon's POV

She left me down in the rotten basement. She knew about yesterday. Apparently she wasn't happy about it.

When I get out of here I'm going to kill her, I thought angrily. I didn't care about her being related to Elena. That girl was annoying me, a lot.

It was really boring sitting tied to the chair. Well, she must of be strong if she pulled me all the way down there. Then I felt that my car keys weren't in my pocket anymore.

"Hey, mini Gilbert. Did you take my car keys?" I shouted. First it came no answer but then she shouted back.

"Well, yeah. I needed to get you here somehow. Or would you've liked it better if I took my bike?" she answered me. She looked to be like sixteen, and she had driven my car?

"No one drives my car besides me." I shouted with anger clear in my voice. If she had left a single scratch on the car I would rip her heart out.

"I did", she stated and came back down to me. In one of her hands she held a book. It looked old and I recognized it as one of the journals.

"I'm going to kill you slowly when I get out of this chair." I threatened her with my eyes burning into her. The anger I felt towards her was building up inside of me. If she didn't watch herself, I wouldn't be able to contain myself. I would kill her quicker than I drove my car.

Sky's POV

"I'm going to kill you slowly when I get out of this chair." he said lowly. I just rolled my eyes and sat down on the ground against the wall. I opened the book and started to read it where I had stopped before walking downstairs.

Damon was annoying me, a lot. He kept talking just to disturb me. He could't expect me to be okay with him almost killing me. I felt like I had a right to leave him alone in the basement.

Before I could even read a page, I heard the door upstairs opening. My eyes widened and I hurriedly took out a vervain dart. As quickly as I could I pressed it into Damon's leg. He fell unconscious and I sat down quietly. I heard voices upstairs.

"Stefan, I can't", I heard Elena say.

"What?" Stefan asked.

"My parents left this house to John Gilbert. He's the only one who can invite you in. I'm sorry I completly forgot", she told him. What was she talking about? John didn't own the house, my siblings and I did.

"You're kidding me right?", Stefan asked.

"Stefan Salvatore, I hereby invite you into this home", Elena said with a laugh. I didn't really get what was so funny.

"You are such a liar", Stefan said and then I heared Elena laugh even more, but got cut of. I didn't want to hear my sister and her boyfriend making out. I decided that I had to make an appearance. Before anything more could happen I walked up the stairs and was met with the sight of Elena and Stefan making out.

"Ew, my eyes!", I screamed and they both jumped away from each other. Elena stared at me with wide eyes, while Stefan looked kind of uncomfortable.

"What are you doing here, Sky?" Elena almost yelled with surprise in her voice. I hadn't thought that far. What lie would I tell her? How was I supposed to hide a freaking vampire in the basement without them noticing?