chapter 14 - My Least Favourite Original

Sky's POV

Everybody turned around and Elijah's face expression shoved me that we needed to get to a safe place and that's fast. The others looked at Klaus, Damon unimpressed, Stefan looking protective over Elena and Elena her self looked scared. I could feel that Damon would make a scene, and it wont be pretty.

"Come on get in to the house, NOW!" I said hectic. No one of them moved so I used my powers to make them move to the door. I got infront of them and hurriedly got inside the house.

"Fun to know that you remember me, love." I heared a voice say when I was about to close the door. I froze in place and walked outside and closed the door. There I saw Klaus standing and smirking at me. I gave him the 'don't even try' look and walked to stand by Elijah.

"What the hell do you think you're doing Sky? Get back inside!" I heared Damon's voice from inside the house. He couldn't get out so I didn't bother to answer him.

"There's nothing here for you, Klaus." I said in a cold voice. He didn't even seem affected by it when he said:

"Both you and I know that there is. I mean, wasn't that the doppleganger? And I think that the stone she was holding was the moonstone, wasn't it?" I tried to breath to get my anger in control but it seemed like nothing could actually bother him. I wanted to wipe that smirk of his sorry ass face.

"Oh I swear to God, if you touch her I will haunt your sorry hybrid ass down, because if she goes I do to. Have you forgotten what happened last we saw each other, it was pretty fun seeing your world go down in flames." I said and finally his face turned to a slighty rabid look. It was my turn to smirk and that only made him more angry with me. I wipped my hair from one side to the other and satred to walk against him.

"Don't you ever forget what I can do. I'm not afraid of you and you know it. Don't you dare come into my town and look like you own it. The spell is not happeneing, I don't care if you need to stay just a vampire for 500 more years, then it sucks for you. Now get the hell out of here." Now I was standing face to face with him and he looked outrageous.

"Have you forgotten who you're speaking with. What happened that time was a one time mistake, don't think that it makes you special. The spell will happen, tonight. If not then you can kiss goodbye to your little friends. I mean the little witch is already gone and the blonde vampire may just get bitten by her little boyfriend. And he will be the funniest one, you see before he dies, I will make sure he bites every single one of the vampires in this town and that also means your boyfriend. Damon Salvatore, haven't you already been down that street, don't make the same mistake twice now, love. And by the way, blondie and boyfriend will die anyway so, goodbye for now." He said and then he was gone. I just stood there feeling numb. I didn't realise untill now how big fool I've been. It doesn't matter if you fight him of a thousands of times, he will win at the end.

FLASHBACK

I stood in the garden where I was supposed to meet Klaus. I was scared out of my mined. He probably knew that I had lied to him about Katherine and the spell. He probably knew that the moonstone was still in Mystic Falls where I had left it with it's protection. I was probably going to die.

"Hello, love. Why looking so terrefied?" I heard a voice whisper in my ear. I quickly turned around and there I saw him, Klaus. He had never looked more feasome then at this moment. He had a wicked smile playing on his lips that said: You're going to die.

I needed to answer now or else it would be no way out of this, he would notice that something really is up.

"I don't know what you're talking about." I said under my breath. I couldn't look him in the eyes because of fear of him seeing through my lie.

"I think you do. You see I know about all of your little lies. Your plan was clever until I had a special conversation with a witch that said that what you've been telling me is nothing but lies." he said. I knew it. My heart started to beat faster and I was trying to breath normally but it was near to impossible.

"I don't like liars you see and I don't think you should take this perssonal, I do this to everyone who is dishonest with me." It was like my body was reacting on it's own. Klaus was grooning, because of the headake I was giving him, and I quickly took up a thick tree-stick which lay on the ground and before you could blink I had driven the stake through his heart. I knew it wouldn't last for long and that he would soon be on his feet, looking for me, but it was all I could do. I didn't even look around before I started running for my life. I ran back to my apartment and packed my bags. Then I just ran of.

*A Week Later*

I was sitting at this bar, I was now in a little town in Arizona when a guy sat down beside me. I froze, he was a vapmire and he gave of the same feeling as Klaus had done. I quickluy looked at my side, but instead of Klaus I saw this other guy smiling knowingly at me.

"So I heared that you and my brother are on bad terms." he said. Wait, Klaus had a brother. Oh no, he was probably here to get me for Klaus. I started to get out of my seat.

"Wait, I'm kind of like you. You see, he wants to shove a stake through my heart. I'm here to ask you if you need a place to stay, you see I've been Klaus free since '33. Then we just had a quick meeting but I got away from there fast enough. So what do you say?"

"Yes!"

FLASHBACK OVER

I felt someones arms around me and someone whispering comforting words in my ear. It was Damon. I was close to tears because I was actually losing someone I love. Damon's whispering comforted me a little, but the sadness of losing someone wasn't going anywhere. I only saw two ends of this.

Nr 1: Elena, Caroline and Tyler dying.

Nr 2: Taking Caroline and Tyler and giving Elena vampire blood so she'll survive.

The world is usually full of opportunities and finding out that this road doesn't scared me. I'd never really chosen something big like this before except in 1864, when I decided to give Damon vampire blood. I had time to chose then, this time I didn't. Why are things so complicated?

"Damon, I'm scared." I said. It was now only the two of us on the porch, the others were in the house.

"I have never heard you say those words and really mean them. Hearing you say them makes me want to take away whatever scared you." Damon told me. It was really sweet of him, but what could he do?

"I don't want anyone to die. I mean not just Elena, Caroline and Tyler too. What are we gonna do?" I said.

"We are going to save them, but first..." Then he disappeared into the house. I ran after him and when I came inside I saw Elena on the floor with blood around her mouth. Then my eyes found Damon with a wooden something through his stomach but before I could blink I saw Stefan getting his stomach pierced with the same wood thing. Then Damon ran out. I followed him outside and found him looking at me with hope. I smiled.

"Thank you. I know that she's pissed but she can't die. Even if Jenna now knows it will be to much at ones and she is my sister. It's not about if she wants to or not, it's about everybody else, she can't be selfish. Plus, she is girlfriend to a vampire, it would've happen eventually either way." He looked relived that I wasn't mad.

"Now let's go save Vampire Barbie and Werewolf Jock." he said and we started making our way to the only place we could think of, the tomb.