Author's Note

The one thing all of you are probably hating right now.

I've written a few Author's Notes, and they never had the title Author's Note. This is because, this, the one you're reading now, is the Author's Note.

*takes deep breath*

You guys do not know how much I appreciate each and every one of you for being amazing. Votes and reads and comments... I never thought I'd get so many! I remember those days when I only had five votes per chapter, or even less. I've reached this far because of you. Wow.

3.47K votes...that may seem little compared to some stories on here, but that's A LOT for me. And I reached 300 followers not so long ago! *virtual hugs sprinkling everywhere*

I just want to meet you guys sooooooo bad! Just have meetups or something because...I don't know... You know how everyone dreams of meeting their favorite actress/singer/author/etc.? Well, I want to meet you guys. I just... *excuse me for all the dot dot dots, but I can't contain my happiness :)*

I am so glad I finally finished a story on Wattpad! Every time I write a story, online or not, I never finish it since I don't really like how it's going. I actually wanted to delete my account, but that would've been unfair to all of you who have been reading OUAM since then.

*CUE CHEESINESS*

These past few months, I've always been thinking about my future, in terms of writing. I was thinking about getting OUAM published, having actual meetups with you guys... That may not happen, but just the thought of having such amazing people in my life, whether I may not know them or not, makes me look forward to the future. I just wish that such a thing would happen. How amazing would it be to meet you? No matter where you live, no matter who you are?

Okay, I'm just thinking crazy thoughts right now.

Anyways, I thank you guys so much for getting me this far. I can't believe OUAM ended. Until again, Assalamu Alaykum. :)

Please check out my works, including Losing Faith.

If you have Snapchat, PM me so we can exchange usernames and chat.:)