Water Demon

Chapter 11

Water Demon

Location: Radiator Springs

Time: 1:12PM

Everyone was doing their own thing, Ivy was waiting outside of Doc's place because Grace was having some engine problems out of nowhere so they went to Doc for some help. Doc said Grace was going to be fine, but Ivy was still a bit worried. She would stay inside by Grace but Doc forced her out lol.

As Ivy was waiting she looked down the road at McQueen pulling Bessie whilst Mater talked with him "You know, I used to be a purty good whistler. I can't do it now of course, on account of sometimes I get fluid built up in my engine block, but Doc said he's gonna fix it dough. He can fix about anything. That's why we made him the judge. Boy, you shoulda heard me on "giddy-up, oom papa mow mow." Now, I'm not one to brag, but people come purty far to see me get low on the mow-mow."

As Mater was talking a bubble of tar popped making some tar get onto McQueen's lucky bolt sticker "Aw, man, that's just great!" McQueen groaned staring at the sticker "Hey, what's wrong?" Mater asked as Ivy drove up next to him "My lucky sticker's all dirty!" McQueen answered.

"That ain't nothing, I'll clean it for you!" I've said it one I've said it twice and I will say it again. Mater tries to summon a flipping water demon. As Mater was doing this Ivy slowly scooted away from him "No, no, no! That wouldn't be necessary!" McQueen said glaring at him "He's was just trying help..." Ivy said...but she had to be honest should would be resistant if Mater did...whatever he did to try and clean her lucky sticker.

McQueen rolled his eyes then looked over at Red just minding his own business watering his flowers "Hey! Hey, big fella! Yeah, you in the red!" Red heard McQueen's call making him look over at the race car and stop watering his flowers "I could use a little hose down! Help me wash this off!"

Instead of helping Red grabbed his flowers with his tire then backed up outta sight "Bye Red!" Ivy yelled "What, where's he going?" McQueen asked "Oh, he's just a little bit shy, and he hates you for killin' his flowers." Mater answered "I don't blame the guy I would be pissed." Grace said driving up next to Ivy making Ivy smile "Hai Gracie!"

"I shouldn't have to put up with this! I'm a precision instrument of speed and aerodynamics!" McQueen said as Grace and Ivy rolled their eyes "You hurt your what?" Mater asked, not understanding some of the words "I'M A VERY FAMOUS RACECAR!" McQueen yelled, jumping on his tires "Okay then Lightning McJerk."

"You are a famous race car? A real race car?" Luigi asked driving over to them with Guido by his side "Yes, I'm a real race car. What do you think? Look at me." McQueen yelled "I have followed racing my entire life of my whole life!" Luigi said with a smile forming on his face slamming his tire onto the ground as Guido also put on a smile.

"Then you know who I am. I'm Lightning McQueen!" McQueen exclaimed with a smile on his face "LIGHTNING MCQUEEN!?" Luigi yelled "YES YES!" Lightning yelled as Grace and Ivy whispered to each other "So what was wrong with your engine?" Ivy whispered.

"Doc said it was just a loose gas cap." Grace answered, making Ivy put on a dumbfounded face "What's a gas cap?" Ivy asked "I have no idea I couldn't see my engine because my hood was in the way." Grace said, making Ivy chuckle then smirk "Did you have fun?~" Ivy asked making Grace stare at her with a face of confusion and disgust "What is on your mind Ivy?"

"I don't know." Ivy said as the two girls laughed "Luigi follow only the Ferraris." Luigi said as Guido and Luigi drove off as Lightning put on a frown "It's okay McQueen things will get better." Grace said as Ivy looked at her then rolled her eyes "Is that what I think it is?"