Tractor Tippin' With Lightning

Chapter 17

Tractor Tippin' With Lightning

Location: Radiator Springs

Time: 9:43PM

"Guys, I'm not doing this!" Lightning whispered to the three "You'll be fine!" Grace said chuckling "Yeah c'mon! You'll love it! Tractor Tipping's fun!" Mater exclaimed as we got a shot of the sleeping tractors "This is ridiculous!" Lightning groaned "Well ridiculous is fun!" Ivy commented with a chuckle "Alright, listen, when I say go, we go, but don't let Frank catch you, GO!" Mater zooms off with Grace and Ivy following him.

"Woah! Wait! W-Wh-Who's Frank?" Lightning asked as the others continued without answering Lightning "Guys! Wait, Guys!" Lightning then zooms down the little hill and drives up to the group "Okay kid here's what you do. Watch me!" Grace then drives away from the group and up to a tractor.

Grace then slouches down and sneaks up to the tractor then honks her horn making the tractor jump awake. Grace moves out of the tractor's way as the tractor moved forward then onto its front tires. As the tractor landed on its back, Grace drove over next to the group "Toot :3"

Mater, Grace, and Ivy laughed loudly as Lightning looked at them confused leaning away from them "I swear tractors is so dumb! I tell you what, buddy, you don't get much better than this!" Mater said as they drove away from the previous tractor "Yep, you're living the dream, Mater boy." Lightning said as Mater drove away from the group over to another tractor.

Mater honks his horn at the tractor making it do the same thing as the last one "Toot :3" The three laugh again as Lightning continues to stare at them confused "I don't care who you are, that's funny right there! Ah, your turn, bud." Mater said as the two girls calmed down "Mater, I can't. I don't even have a horn." Lightning said, trying to get out of the situation.

"Baby?" Ivy asked with a smirk "I'm not a baby!" Lightning said getting a little offended as Mater made chicken noises "I don't have a horn!" Ivy moked "Fine! Stop, Stop, Okay? Alright, I'll do something!" Lightning yelled making Mater stop clucking. Lightning then looked over at a tractor then drove up to it.

He stared at the snoring tractor then glanced over at the others. "You can do it." Grace whispered as Mater pointed his tire at the tractor with a smirk and Ivy snickered. Lightning then rolls his eyes a bit before getting in position and then revving his engine. All the tractors then woke up with moos as they drove onto their front tires. "Mooo!" Ivy yelled as the group looked around at the tractors.

*Insert multiple toots lol*

As soon as the toots stopped the group laugh "That was great! See now you're laughing!" Grace yelled, nudging Lightning with her tire making him nudge her back "Mooooo!" The four of them stop laughing and look over at a light coming from behind some bushes "That's Frank." Mater, Ivy, and Grace drive off but then Grace comes back for Lightning.

"C'mon we gotta go!" Grace yelled "But why?!" Lightning asked as the bushes got shredded up to reveal the one and only Frank the combine harvester "MOOOOO!". The two screamed then they turned around and zoomed off as Frank followed them bellowing angrily. As they continued to run from Frank they drove up beside Ivy and Mater. Ivy was laughing with Mater but when she heard Frank was close she began to scream.

"Here he comes, look out!" The group turned left when they were about to run into the fence. "Just keeping going!" Ivy yelled "What else would I do?!" Lightning yelled as Frank mooed angrily. Mater continued to shout as they were approaching the fence "Let's go!" Grace yelled as Mater knocked off the board and they drove out of Frank's territory. Frank couldn't follow since he was too big to exit the fenced off area. The four of them then sped off as Mater continued to laugh.

-They get back to town-

"Oh god that was...!" Grace giggled along with Ivy "Scary?" Lightning asked, making the others laugh "Hey guess what guys! Tomorrow night we can go look for the ghost light!" Mater exclaimed as Ivy and Grace continued to giggle "I can't wait, guys." Lightning said sarcastically "Oh, yeah, I'm tellin' ya! Oh, boy, you gotta admit that was fun!" Mater exclaimed "Heck yeah!" Ivy yelled "Oh, yeah...yeah."

"Well, we better get you back to the impound lot." Mater said "Actually Sally let him stay in one of the cones." Grace commented before Lightning could "Aw. Getting cozy at the Cone, is we?" Mater asked, driving up next to Lightning.

"EWWWW!"

"EWWWW, DUDE!"

"WHAT THE FU-"

-take 2 lol-

"Oh, co-No, No, Are you kidding? Besides, she can't stand me!" Lightning lets out a little scoff "And I don't like her, to be honest." Lightning said, making Grace and Ivy roll their eyes "Yeah, you probably right." Mater smirks at the other two and they smirked back "HEY, LOOK, THERE'S MISS SALLY!" The three yelled in unison looking off to the side making Lightning look over "Where-Where?" Lightning asked with a smile making the three laugh.

Lightning's smile faded as he sighs "You're in love with Miss Sally!" Mater said "No I'm not!" Lightning said as Ivy nudged him with her tire "Isn't it obvious, McLoverboy?" Ivy asked, making him groan "No it's not!" Lightning groaned as Mater hoped in front of them "You're in love with Miss Sally!" Mater chanted then two other two joined in "You're in love with Miss Sally!"

"Okay, that's real mature guys, real grown up." Lightning groaned with a blank stare as the girls giggled "You love her! You love her, you love her! You love her, You love her, You love her!" Mater repeated as the girls joined in "Wait... Alright, okay, guys, guys, guys, no!" Lightning said, making them stop and chuckle "Will you stop that? Lightning asked "Stop what?" Mater asked "That's driving backwards stuff. It's creeping me out. You're gonna wreck on something."

Mater stops in his tracks making the others stop "Wreck?! Shoot, I'm the world's best backwards driver! You just watch this right here, lover boy." Mater turns on the little light on his head then began to drive backwards "Go Mater!"

*insert Mater driving backwards*

Mater drives out of the forest "No need to watch where I'm goin'!" Mater then jumped back forward making the others back up a bit "Just need to know where I've been." Mater turned off his light "Woah, that was incredible! How'd you do that?" Lightning asked "He has a little thing you don't have, hotrod." Ivy chuckled "Rear view mirrors." Mater shakes his rear view mirrors "We'll get you some, and I'll teach you if you want."

"And maybe we can get you some head lights too." Grace chuckled and so did Lightning "Yeah, maybe I'll use it in my big race." Lightning began to drive down the road with the others following "What's so important about this race of yours, anyway?" Mater asked, making Lightning stop and quickly turn to them "It's not just a race. We're talking about the Piston Cup! I've been dreaming about it my whole life! I'll be the first rookie in history ever to win it. And when I do, we're talkin' big new sponsor, with private helicopters. No more medicated bumper ointment. No more rusty old cars."

"What's wrong with rusty old cars?" Mater asked making Lightning stop in his tracks "Bruh..." Ivy whispered as Grace shook her front side. Lightning turned back to the others "Well, I don't mean you, Mater. I mean other old cars. You know? Not like you. I like you." Lightning said as Grace and Ivy continued to stare at him blankly "Nah, it's okay, buddy. Hey, you think maybe one day I can get a ride in one of them helicopters? I mean, I've always wanted to ride in one of them fancy helicopters."

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, sure, sure." Lightning answered "You mean it?" Mater asked, shaking his tow cable a bit like how a dog would wag their tail. "Oh, yeah. Anything you say." Lightning said as Grace drove up to him "You better mean it!" Grace said making Lightning scoff "I knew it. I knowed I made a good choice!" Mater yelled "In what?"

"My best friends."