Runaway McQueen

Chapter 10

Runaway McQueen

Location: Radiator Springs

Time: 12:26AM

The mysterious Bessie Sally mentioned was a lovely Road-Paving Machine "This here is Bessie, finest Road-Paving Machine ever built." Doc said. Grace and Ivy were next to him watching everything go down since they had nothing better to do "I'm hereby sentencing you to community service. You're gonna fix the road under my supervision." Doc said turning to McQueen as Grace and Ivy smirked.

"WHAT?! This place is crazy!" McQueen yelled as Mater drove up to him "Hey, I know this may be a bad time right now, but you owe me $32,000 in legal fees." Mater whispered "What?" McQueen whispered back as Mater nodded "So we're gonna hitch you up to sweet Bessie, and you're gonna pull her nice."

"You gotta be kidding me!" McQueen said, making Grace roll her eyes "Well I'm sorry that you cruised right into our town uncontrollably!" Grace yelled "And drove away from a literal statue I mean c'mon!" Ivy turned to the Stanley statue "Is he scary? IS HE FLIPPING SCARY?!"

McQueen went silent "No..." He muttered "EXACTLY!" Ivy yelled as Doc chuckled then smiled a bit, he was kinda happy that the two called the town 'our town' guess the two were already comfortable in the town "You start there where the road begins, you finish down there where the road ends."

They drove to the beginning of the road to see a large crack in the road leading down to the end of the road "HOLY SHOOT!" Mater said with a face of distraught. Even Grace and Ivy had faced full of shock, the road looked much worse in reality "Whoa, whoa, whoa! How long is this gonna take?!" McQueen asked, hopping over next to Mater.

"Well, fella does it right, should take him about 5-days." Doc answered "5-days?! But I should be in California schmoozing Dinoco right now!" McQueen yelled "Then if I were you, I'd quit yapping and start working! Hook him up, Mater!"

"Okay-dokey." Mater said as McQueen pouted, as Mater put his tire on the parking boot Ivy and Grace looked at eachother "I wouldn't do that if I were you Mater." Grace said, making Doc also realize what's going to happen if Mater took off the boot "Do what?" Mater asked taking off the parking boot making McQueen zoome off down the road "FREEDOM!"

"That'll happen..." Ivy said as Doc glared over at Mater "Maybe I should've-a hooked him up to Bessie...and then-a...then took the boot off." Mater said then glanced over at Doc.

"WHOOHOOO!" McQueen yelled as he drove down the road at top speeds "Goodbye, Radiator Springs, and goodbye, Bessie! California, here I come! Yeah! Oh, feel that wind! Yes!" He yelled as he continued to drive down the dirt road.

Out of nowhere McQueen began to hear sputtering as he started to slow down "No, no, no, no! Outta gas? How can I be outta gas?" McQueen asked as he finally stopped. When he heard laughing her turned to Sally and Sheriff sitting by a sign "Boy, we ain't as dumb as you think we are." Sheriff laughed with a grin "But, but, but how did...? How did--? You--?"

"We siphoned your gas while you were passed out, ka-chow!" Sally turned her rear view mirror making light shine off the mirror and onto McQueen's eyes "Ow ow ow ow..." McQueen groaned as Sheriff laughed.