Part 4 Small kisses

He closed the door and turned around to face me.

"I want to apologize for what I did. I shouldn't have done it." He said quietly looking at me. 

"It doesn't matter." I said shaking my head.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            I wasn't sorry because he kissed  me,but I wasn't sure if I can tell him that. 

"I am really sorry." He said stopping in front of me.

"I'm not." I said quietly looking up.                                                                                                            

"No?" He asked with a little smile on his beautiful face.                             

>I don't care anymore.< I said to myself.  

"Kiss me." I said seriously looking at him.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 

He was looking at me like I was crazy. And when he realized I'm not joking, he came in front of me and kissed me. I kissed back. God,his lips are so soft. You just want to kiss them all day. He brought one hand to my hip and another one to hold my face. While I caught his shirt and brought him closer if it was even possible. He was pulling my lip with his teeth to let him put his tongue into my mouth. I didn't let him get what he wants at first but then I let him. How can I not? His lips are like drug I can't get enough. Bell rung. I hate it.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                

>I hate it!!!!!> I thought to myself.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             

"Lea." He said when I went to open door.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               

God,how my name sounds when he says it. I turned to him. He scratched his neck.