Part 7 Smile

Monday passed by quickly. I hate Mondays. They are worst. Now we were at 5th period. Math. Great. Boring.

Romano's pov

Teacher said to me to go to Math's class and call Math teacher to come to my class. I knocked on the door and opened it.

"Teacher. Biology teacher needs you." I said looking at class.

This is Doris,Kiki and Lea's class. Nice. I looked at Doris and smiled. She smiled back.

"Alright. Romano,could you stay with them until I come back?" Teacher asked me.

"Sure. Why not." I said and stepped inside while teacher left.

"So... I'll stay here until he comes back. You can do whatever you want. Do something on phone..." I said to them sitting on teachers desk.

"What if he comes back?" Someone asked.

"He will but when bell rings. So you can pack yourselves and do something. Just don't be too loud." I said to them and turned my gaze towards Doris.

They packed. After that it was quiet. Everyone was looking at me. Ok... They didn't know that Doris was my girlfriend. So... Now I'll let them know that I was taken.

"Can my girlfriend come here?" I said loud enough so everyone could hear.

It was quiet for few moments... Then you could hear chair moving,someone getting up and walking. I knew it was Doris. I didn't need to look to know. I just wanted to see their faces when they saw who it was. They faces were priceles. Their eyes grow huge. They were really suprised. I didn't care. I cared for Doris. For no one else,just her.

"You needed something?" Doris asked me.

"You." I answered her. "Sit." I said to her pointing on my lap.

She shok her head. I got up and sat at first table and tapped at seat next to me. She looked at me and sat. Everything was still quiet. I put my hand on her cheek,draw her closer and kissed her. Everyone was still watching. Can't you mind your own busness?

"You can do something." I said turning my attention to them.

They started talking and doing something. 

"I can kiss you and show you things better then her." Some stupid girl said just as I went to kiss Doris again.

I stopped and turned to her. How can she say something like that to Doris?! I'm getting pissed.

"Well... You can show that to someone else cause I don't date sluts." I said serious,looking at her.

Whole class was gasping and some of them were laughing. I looked at Doris. She looked hurt. But when she sensed me looking at her,she looked up and smiled a little. She put her head on my chest and grabed my shirt. She softly wispered tnx.

I put my hand around her and brought her closer to me.

"It was least I can do." I said to her next to her ear.

Some were still laughing and talking. It was like that for few minutes. Then there was knock on the door. Everyone looked towards the door. The door opened and prof. Bale came in.

Gareth's pov

I needed to ask something Math teacher. I knocked on the door and opened. Lea's class was having Math. Nice. At least I can see her. But what was strange is that Romano was in class. What was he doing here? But lets get back to the point why I came here.

"Romano,what are you doing here? And where is professor?" I asked.

"Well... I was at Biology and Biology teacher asked me to call Math teacher for something,that's why I'm here. Teacher went out and asked me to stay with them until he comes back. Why are you here prof. Bale?" He said laughing with Doris.

"Okey... I need professor for something. That's why I am here. I'll stay here until he comes back. Is that alright?" I asked looking at class.

"Yes." Whole class answered and I sat at teachers chair.

Lea's pov

It was suprise when Romano came but bigger suprise was when Gareth came. A really nice one.

Time was passing quickely. Sometimes I would look towards Gareth. Every time that I looked at him,he was already looking. Like he felt when I turn my attention to him. He would look at me and smile gently. His smile is really something beautiful.

It rang. Everyone started getting out. The last ones were Romano and Doris,Kristina and I,and ofc Gareth. He quickely kissed me on the cheek and walked away. My cheeks flushed red instantly. What is he doing to me?

Outside was Duje who looked desperate but when he saw Kristina,he smiled,hugged her and kissed her on her forhead. They are adorable.

We were now at our final perion,thank god,and were dreading to go home.

Finally,it was over. I came out and remembered that I need to ask Gereth something. I said to my ducks that I need to tell him something. In return the just smiled.

I gently knocked on the door. I heard him saying to come in. I opened the door and looked at him. He was sitting at his desk,papers all over the table. He looked really serious. When he looked up,and saw me,he instantly smiled.

"Hello." He said turning his all attention towards me.

"Hey... I just wanted to ask you something." I said sounding a bit shy.

"Shoot." He said smiling.

"My friends and I are having like a sleepover. They'll come to my house earlier so we can study something together then we will all watch a movie in pajamas. Sleepover... I wanted to ask you if you would like to join us. You can show us something and later we can all watch a movie and fall asleep together." I said hoping he would gladly join us.

"That seems very nice,darling. Of course I could show you something if you need it. I would gladly accept your offer but... I don't know if I will have time. I can't promise you anything. But if I can,I'll come." He answered me sounding a bit sad.

"It's alright. I understand." I answered. "Well... I have to go now. Bye prof. Bale." I added and started walking towards the door.

"Lea." He called. I turned around."I think you forgot something." He said gesturing towards his lips. He was now leaning onto desk.

I came to him,not breaking eye contact. I stood in front of him and started to lean in. Just before my lips could conect with his, I turned my head and kissed him on cheek. I stapped away from him and looked at him. He looked disappointed.

"You'll get that later." I said turning and walking towards the door.

Just before I left, once again I looked towards him. He was in same place. On his face he held a smug smile.