Part 9 Hurt

It was Monday again,great. Still two months until the end of school,time was going so slow. Well... At least I get to see Gareth again today. I found my girls next to one of the windows.

"Hey,morons." I said annoyed.

"Hello." They said back at the same tone.

"Omg...Lea,have you seen which movie was coming out? Have you? Have you?" Doris asked all excited.

"Mmmm... No,I don't think so." I answered puzzled.

"How haven't you seen it? Stupido. Anyway,it's film made by the original book and the book is really popular. And don't let me forget that the main guy is so hot." She finished smiling from ear to ear.

I just looked at her like she was going crazy. I turned to Kiki and she just shook her head.

"Will you go with me,please?!" She wined.

"Okey... Just call down." I said to her.

"Okey,okey. Sorry." She said but still smiled probably thinking about that guy.

################################

"Excited?" Kiki asked me and bumped me with her hand.

"Little bit,I don't see him everyday for 45 minutes." I answered looking at her.

"No... You spend more then 45 minutes with him every day." Doris joked.

"Haha. Shut up." I said to her pushing her away from us.

################################

Right now we were doing nothing because it was last 10 minutes until the end of class.

"Guys,listen up." Gareth,I mean Mr. Bale said. "You now that it's almost the end of the year. And because of that we need to write one more test." He stopped for a while because you could hear groaning from the students. "I know,I know. Since you guys have been good,I decided to make it easier for you and give you a small one." He finished.

Now the whole class was happy.

"Well,your boyfriend is in good mood today. What's the reason Lea? Wait. Did he asked you officaly to me his?" Asked Doris loudly beacuse there was still mess in the class.

"There is no reason for his mood,I guess. And...About that...I wanted to tell you. He did ask me an-" I couldn't finish because Kiki interrupted me.

"Please say that you said yes."Kiki said.

"Yes,I did. He asked me so nicely. How couldn't I?" I said to them smiling at the memory.

"That's our girl." Kiki and Doris said bumping their fists.

*Phew days earlier*

"So,what is the real reason why you called me for coffe? I mean you can call me anytime for no reason but I have a felling that you have reason this time." I said to him.

"Yes,I have a reason but also because I wanted to see you." Gareth said taking my hand in his.

"I know we don't know each other that much,but I love spending time with you. You are beautiful. I love how you smile,how you laugh at my stupid jokes or when I make fool out of myself infront of
you. But the thing I was meaning to ask you is... Lea,would you be my girlfriend?" He asked.

"Yes." I answered still trying to get my brain to work.

That was the sweetest thing anybody said to me. He is sooo sweet.

*Present*

Just one word. Beautiful.

################################