Part 6 Evening With Friends

After coming home,I changed into pyjamas and got ready for bed. Just before I closed my eyes I heard my mobile phone. New message from unknown number.

》I hope you had good time even I took you away from your friends. :) Luka told me,after you left,that he had great time with us and that we could do that again. Sweet dreams. :* - Gareth《

When I read it,I had smile on my face. He's really wonderfull. I wrote him back:

》I had great time. I had great time with you guys. Of course I would like to do that again. Good night. :) - Lea《

I sent it. Went to bed and fell asleep.

Next Day

I woke up and did my morning routine. After I finished,I took my mobile phone. I had two new messages. Probably from Doris and Kristina. First I opened Kiki's message.

》Morning,duck. We are going shopping today then to Romano's house for football match tonight. See you.《

Of course. Make plans with me but don't tell me before making them. Morons. But nevermind... I was thinking about calling them. Second message was from Gareth.

》Good Morning. I hope you slept well and that you dreamt someone. <3 See you tomorrow. - Gareth.《

Silly man. I said in myself laughing. I don't plan on answering Kiki so I decided to anwer to Gareth.

》Good Morning. I slept great,thank you. And yes,I dreamt someone... Lionel Messi. Ahhh... That I met him on one of games and that he was a real gentleman and sweetheart. Thank you for asking. :)《

I changed my clothes and made breakfast. Whole morning I was on internet or in front of TV. When I got bored I decedied to watch some movie. I decided on Dracula:Untold. Just when I putting CD in DVD player my mobilephone rang. I just anwered without looking who is calling. I expected it'll be Kiki or Doki.

"Hi,dear." Said Gareth.

I didn't expected it would be him.

"Hi." I answered.

"Sorry if I'm desturbing you,I just wanted to hear you and ask you what are you doing." Said Gareth.

He's so sweet.

"Your not disturbing me. Well... I'm home. Whole morning I wasn't doing anything and when you called I was getting ready to watch movie. Later I'm going out shopping with friends and then to Romano's house to watch a football match. You?" I asked him.

"Great plan for today.Well... I wasn't doing anything,too. Just correcting some homework. I think Luka is coming over. I never know when he will come... He just showes up. And yes.. I corrected your homework,too. Excelent." He said.

"Of course. I have great teacher. Even if I don't like Geography,he makes it interesting. Haha." I anwered him.

We talked and taked. In the middle of sentence I looked at clocke and panicked.

"Sorry,Gareth. I have to go. I have less then half hour to get ready. Sorry,sorry. I got to go." I said in hurry jumping and running around the apartment.

"It's OK,dear. Talk to you later. Bye,Lea." He said laughing.

"Bye Gareth." I replied and hung up.

I run around apartment getting ready. Just when I was putting on Converse I heard knock on my door. I jumped on one Converse on my leg to open the door. When I opened I saw Duje and Romano. Behind them,in the car,there were Kristina and Doris waitting for me.

"You ready?" Asked guys looking at me.

"Just a second." I said putting another Converse and looking for my bag.

"Done." I shouted from room,running towards the door.

In mall

While we were walking around the mall Kiki asked me.

"And... Have you heard anything from your lover boy today?" She asked smilling.

"Yes,I have. I almost was late because of him. I forgot about time while we were talking on phone." I said smilling.

"Uuuuuuu." I heard from Kiki and Doki.

I told them about what we talked. They wanted to know everything in details. Later we went to Romano's house for the game. Kiki and I shouted whenever there would be any fouls on our team,Barçelona. Duje needed to hold Kiki in his lap to stop her from jumping around. Thank God it finished 1-0.

"Tommorow is Real playing,Lea." Said Romano smilling.

I just smiled.

"When we are talking about that. How long is Gareth meaning to stay here? I mean,when will he need to go back to Spain to play? Did he told you anything?" Asked Doris looking at me serious.

"No,actually." I said still thinking.

"I'll ask him tommorow." I hoped.

Around 10:30 p.m. we left. Doris stayed. Duje left me home,Kiki went home with him. I had great time with them today. And I need to ask him tommorow about it. I decided to call Gareth to ask him about his day. He told me that Luka came over and that they spent day outside in house. Later they went to walk around the city and having fun. They called some of their friends from team and they said they will probably come next week. I told him how I spent my day. He laughed about Kristina jumping around for the game and for Duje trying to stop her. Eventually we hang up because school is tommorow and we need to get up early.

####################################

Sorry guys for boring chapter. I promise the next one will be better.

Love you,

Lea