Chapter 2

Roman POV:

I have no idea what is going on. It puzzles me more and breaks my heart. I can't see Seth like this, crying with so many emotions. I need to help him. I need to give him a shoulder and support him with whatever problem he is in. Before doing all this, I need to calm him and let him feel comfortable.

"Seth! Hey, bud, come on.. you have to calm down." I try to soothe the trembling man in my arms. I hold him closer against my chest while he is shaking. I pull his hoodie off his head and run my fingers gently in his dark locks as he sobs heavily.

"Seth, bud, it will be okay, whatever it is," I assure him, still not knowing about the problem. I want to do something, but knowing nothing, I can do nothing. I look around the room once again in search of Dean, but he is nowhere to be found. Where is he?

"N-No!" Seth wails, squirming around in my embrace. He pulls away from me and wipes his tears away, trying to leave without saying anything.

I grab his hand and make him sit back on the bed. "I won't let you leave me this time. Just tell me, what has happened? Why are you crying like this?"

Fresh tears form in his eyes again as he wraps his fingers around his locket. But it's not his mom's locket, it's some other locket with a red color, and it looks a little scary. I don't know whose locket it is. Maybe it would be Dean's.

Whenever I asked about him, he held that locket as he cried. Something behind that locket, and I need to know about it. I soothe his back until he calms down a little and make sure he is ready to spill out everything.

"Tell me, Seth. What happened?" I ask again and wrap my arm around his shoulders to comfort him. His wet brown eyes stare at me as he lets out a sigh and goes back to the worst day of his life.

The words spill out of his mouth with a broken voice, "Two weeks ago,.."

Flashback...

Seth POV:

My heart was melting at the sight of Dean stroking and petting a little bat. Usually, I was a sucker for any kind of animal, but today he started this. Watching him like this, so innocent, was something so rare, and I couldn't get enough of it.

Suddenly he turned to look at me, his eyes shining and his smile heartwarming. My heart was racing madly at the tender look on his face. "Baby, come here and touch this. I'm sure you want to touch it." He smiled and winked at me.

My cheeks turned red, and I couldn't hide the blush that formed on my face. I walked over and got the tiny bat from Dean, but it flew up suddenly, causing me to fall into his arms.

We stared at each other and felt the electricity between us as we held in each other arms. I wanted this chemistry between us permanently. I couldn't help but get in the older vampire's unique scent, not knowing that I was driving him just as crazy as he was driving me sometimes.

"You're the wonderful thing in my life!" He said, equally flustered and overwhelmed by my scent and body heat.

"Hey, come on guys, go continue your romance in your bedroom. Now it's getting dark, so we need to leave this place." His friend Randy's deep voice brought us back to reality, so we reluctantly let go of one another.

"I don't want to leave this place.." I whined and gave my love the puppy eyes.

He wrapped his arm around my shoulders and shouted back at his friend, "You may leave. We will spend some more time here before going home."

His friend rolled his eyes and waved a hand at us before leaving us. We laughed and turned our attention back to each other. I loved this moment with him in the beautiful forest. While closing my eyes, I could see hundreds of colors. While seeing again, this world seemed to be nothing in front of him.

He pushed me slowly against the tree and kissed me roughly. "Uh, Dean. We really shouldn't be doing this." I groaned, my fingers gripping tighter on his bicep muscles as I felt little kisses on my neck, teeth nipping at my sensitive skin. I let out a sharp gasp when he pushed his body harder against me. "Anyone could walk in," I tried to tell him in between the breath.

He lifted his face from my neck, his hands gripping hard onto my hips. His blue eyes searched my brown orbs, "Tell me to stop, and I will."

I didn't break the eye contact, almost challenging him. I suddenly felt his hands slide off my hips as he pulled away from me with a stupid smirk on his lips. My body betrayed me as I let out a whine from the loss of contact and slid my hands up in his arms, not wanting him to move away from me. "No." I shook my head as I stared at him.

"No what, baby?" He grinned at me.

"No, I don't want you to stop," I responded and watched him opening his mouth to say something smart back to me, but I beat him by leaning forward and pressing our lips together. We might live all our nights under the moonlight altogether.

We pulled away from each other when we heard a clapping sound from behind. I grabbed his hand and held him tightly as I stared at the man who was standing in front of us with an evil smirk on his face. Behind him, there were some other vampires to support him.

I didn't see this man in our world before. He had black eyes, and his body was mostly covered with tattoos. He was very spooky by his look, and I didn't know why he was interrupted us.

"Well... Dean Ambrose, I guess you don't know about me, so let me introduce myself. I'm-" He said, but Dean cut him off by saying, "Aleister Black, a Nosferatu Vampire. And I know why you're here." He laughed and gave him an equally evil look. "I won't give what's mine to anyone, so leave your wish here and do your other work."

"Then you could also sense that your parents were in my custody now. You have great powers than I have imagined, so I think I need to fight with you to get this world under my control!" Aleister said and walked over to us.

Dean smirked and threw his arms in the air, trying to control the wind. I shot to support him, but someone pulled me from behind and threw me in the air. He got distracted and caught me before I hit a tree.

"Are you okay?" He asked and stroked my cheek gently to comfort me. He gritted his teeth and turned to face him, but something hit his chest and pulled the heart out of his body within a blink of an eye.

My mouth parted as I looked at it, and a small drop of tear fell from my eye. Still, I couldn't believe what ensued. As the heart left my husband's body, he had disappeared. At times on branches and leaves, I searched for his traces in the air.

I fell and rubbed the spot where he'd stood earlier. "You can't leave me. Just give me a sign, and I shall follow you like a shadow." I cried, letting my tears fall to the ground. I felt pathetic as the Nosferatu vampires around me laughed at me. "Dean!" I narrowed my eyes when something glittered in the leaf litter as my tears fell on it. Confusedly, my hands hovered over the place and found a locket that belonged to my husband.

 Confusedly, my hands hovered over the place and found a locket that belonged to my husband