Departure | 🇷🇺 x reader

Sorry, I know I said the next chapter would be uwu but...yeah. Things didn't really turn out that way. What were the odds of it ruining anyway?

‼‼[Contains Death, Angst and sensitive topics.]‼‼

—–—–—–—–—–—–—–—–—–—–—–—–—

Russia stood firmly on the soft grass. His hands locked into his pockets, eyes glued to a grave.

The clouds were dark, it seemed that it'll rain soon. The shade of the gloomy clouds made the grass have the color of moss...dead grass, preferably.

His stoic expression stayed still. As did his body. All he was doing was gazing at the grave of....Nevermind.

Russia kneeled and place the bouquet of white flowers down. Standing and up walking off afterwards...

-----------------------------------

“Hey, Russki...”

“Hm?”

“You're doing good right?”

“...I guess you could put it like that...”

“...I'm here for you, you know that right?”

“Hm? Yeah, of course.”

“Good.”

“...Your smile really changes the mood of others, huh?”

“Well, you should smile more.”

“Oh? Why don't you make me?”

“Oh? I thought I already do.”

“Glad you know.”

“Pfft-”

-----------------------------------

You stumbled, gripping the porcelain sink to regain your balance upon trying to steady your trembling body.

You looked at yourself in the mirror, seeing the struggling girl.

You breathed in deeply, letting out shaky breaths.

Breathe.

Breathe.

Breathe.

It worked.

As you began to calm down, again, you faced your reflection, locking eyes with the girl you knew all too well in the mirror.

“It's okay (Y/n)...One last time...” you whispered, breath still slightly shaking.

“You can try again...one last time.”

Departure is inescapable.