Here's to our future | 🇩🇪 x reader

Contains Death, angst and sensitive topics.

—–—–—–—–—–—–—–—–—–—–—–—–—–—–—

Dearest, (Y/n)...

9 years.

That's how long we have left to live.

Are you doing ok? Is Germany doing ok?… I assume that you're scared at this moment, aren't you? Have you been learning well? Have you been taking care of yourself?

Did you spend the recent years enjoying life?… I hope you did.

Do you remember?
The look of horror he had on his face when he heard the news…

Do you remember…the look you had?

You were shaking, crying, clinging tightly onto Germany, terrified… There was so much more to life…

You still love him…do you? You still want the best for him, right? I hope you've been making great memories with him…

Life is too short, to spend worrying about things you can't change. I assume you've already accepted that cruel fact.

Though, I do wish we had more time–I mean it's luxury. And you're lucky…we're lucky…Not many know how much time they have left. At least you could spend it having fun.

9 years…

So, who knows if you'll surpass that, or perhaps go lower? Who knows what will become of me…what will become of you? Who knows what will happen to the bond we share with Germany. I hope it lasts…I hope our death won't break him. I hope he'll move on, and he'll that take good care of himself.

So (Y/n), you have a day left…make sure you spend it right...

Here's to the future! And here's to our future…

~Your's truly, (Y/n) (L/n).