Little Journey | United Nations x reader

Requested by Lutia134340

Sorry if this isn't what you had in mind. School is taking over and final exams are nearing.

This was all I could come up with at the moment. ;-;

I know I wasn't able to emphasize the "Magician of swords" and "God of life" thing.

I did what I could ;^;.

-----------------------

A deep sigh came out of your mouth, your eyes shut as you sat on a rock. Letting the sun and soft breeze tickle gently against your skin.

Having to just got back from a two-day quest, you were exhausted, to say the least. Yet you much preferred sitting outdoor in complete relaxation than trapped in the boring depths of your cottage.

It was a very peaceful day in your small village.

How lovely.

The sunlight was suddenly blocked, giving you shade.

You tilt your head in confusion and opened your eyes, having to be met with a surprising guest.

"Oh! Hello sir UN! ^^" you greeted brightly, bringing a smile to his face.

"Greetings (Y/n). You seem to be a good mood today." he pointed out.

"Sir? I'm always in a good mood!"

"Of course you are." he chuckled.

You shifted a bit, giving him space to sit next to you.
UN noticed your actions and mumbled a 'Thank you' before sitting down.

"So, how may I help you sir?" you asked.

"Ah right, I'm here to ask if you wanted to accompany me for a little journey."

"A little journey?"

"Yes. Now I know you just arrived from your last quest but-"

"Sure thing!" you beamed, cutting him off.

He stood there, dumbfounded.

"Really?" he asked as you nodded your head vigorously.

"Alright then, get packed, we're leaving at noon."

"Yes, sir!"

-------

You hummed (Soldier, poet, King) as your and UN's horse strode.

You both were currently in the woods.

UN chuckled at your childish behavior, happy that you were enjoying the journey so far.

"So (Y/n), we haven't seen each other for quite some time. How has life been?"

"It's been great! Although the quests have been getting harsher recently..." you replied, sweat dripping off your forehead.

"Hm, have you found anyone you're interested in lately?"

"Haha no, sir!"

"Well that's a shame, your such a bright young maiden," he said sadly.

"Awww thank...you..." you trailed off, eyes wide as you stared at the red and rocky terrain.

You both slowed your horses, feeling tense at the sudden change of atmosphere.

"Stay Alert (Y/n). This place is crawling with dragons..." UN warned as you nodded in reply.

You both stayed silent, your hoses walking steadily through the terrain. All of a sudden, a loud roar erupted from behind, causing you both to jerk your head in the direction of the noise.

The two of you exchanged looks of worry before getting off your horses.

A gust of fire surged out a certain direction as you both took out your weapons before running to the source.

There, you to found...

"Rawr."

"!!"

"..."

A baby dragon sat in front of you both. It's eyes gleaming with pure innocence.

"Awwwwwww!! Sir can we keep it!?" you asked, squealing with delight as you repeatedly gave the baby dragon a pat on the head.

UN watched as you played along with the creature. You could see the question marks surrounding his dumbfounded face.

"You do realize you can't beep this thing right?"

"Why not sir? It's cute!"

"It's a dragon."

You stared at the UN for a few minutes, blinking in slight confusion.

UN realized that there was no stopping you anyway and let out a sigh of surrender.

"Alright, you can keep it."

"Yessssss!" you gleamed in celebration as you gave the fire breathing-child-creature a hug.

UN could do nothing but chuckle at your cuteness.

"Imma name you Carr!"

"Alright (Y/n), let's not get distracted here." UN reminded as he hopped on his horse. Your mouth quickly made an 'o' shape at the sudden realization.

Therefore you carried the small, scaly creature up to your horse, letting it sit in front of you.

"Ok, let's go," you announced, ready to continue the journey.

UN smiled once more before moving his horse, having you follow from behind.