Late night walk | 🇰🇵 x reader

Okay no sappy stuff, this is going to be a fluff scenario ^^

Enjoy~~*
------------------------

"..."

Here you were. Seated comfortably on a sofa beside the one and only, North Korea.

An awkward silence surrounded you both as you stared at the wall.

"Damn you South..." you grumbled.

Earlier, you and Sk were having a fun conversation. Then came along North. So South decided to ditch you, saying that he has a 'thing' to do with that cocky smirk.

You let out a small sigh, eyes traveling to the stoic country beside you.

'Why does he want to be here anyway, doesn't he have work to do?' you thought, in confusion.

You looked at your phone by the counter. It was still charging, causing you to frown in impatience.

After a few more moments of silence, you finally decided to do something else.

You stood up, gaining the attention of the nuke-obsessed country.

"I'm going for a walk," you stated, walking towards the front door.

"No."

You halted, turning around to face the country.

"No?" you repeated, confusion ridden.

"I'm coming with you," he said, standing up from the couch and walking up to you.

"Why?" you asked, weirded out of his sudden change of treatment to you.

"Because I don't like the idea of you walking down the streets alone, in the middle of the night." he pointed out as you snapped your fingers, making an 'oh' face.

"..."

"Seems reasonable, let's go!"

-------

You were currently walking down the street with North Korea by your side, in complete silence.

You enjoyed this kind of silence. Compared to the silence you both had earlier, this one felt more comforting.

You watched as the trees softly brushed against each other, a calm atmosphere surrounding you both.

How lovely.

Though what you had not noticed, was that a certain Korean country had been staring at you for quite some time now.

'She looks so peaceful...' he thought as a pink hue unconsciously made its way to his cheeks.

You turned your head around, catching his gaze. North Korea swiftly turned his head in the opposite direction, attempting to hide his face.

"Pfft-"

"Shut up."

You smiled as you turned your head once again, to face the stars.

Suddenly, thoughts came flooding in.

'Wait, where have I seen this before again...?'

A certain scenario of your favorite anime couple walking down the streets came up in your mind, causing your face to slightly redden.

Then all of the sudden, a kabedon scenario appeared in your mind, resulting your face to turn red as the star on North Korea's eye patch.

Nk took notice of this and spoke up.
"Are you ok?"

"Ah! U-um I'm good! W-why do you ask?" you stuttered in response.

"Nothing really," he replied blankly.

You took a deep breath, attempting to calm yourself down.

'This is what happens when you watch too much shojo anime-!' thoughts were cut off when you found yourself, being pinned to a wall by North Korea.

'Wtfffff ' you internally screamed as your face exploded with color.

*Thump*

*Thump*

*Thump*

*Thump*

Your squeezed your eyes shut, bracing yourself as to what can happen next.

Nothing happened.

You slowly opened your eyes, seeing him let go, a blank expression placed on his face.

'What the hell...?'

He brushed his hands together and blankly stated,
"Mosquito."

"..."

"..."

'This idiot!' you yelled internally, covering your face with your hands in embarrassment.

All of the sudden, you felt his hand being softly placed on your head.

You took off your hands from hiding your face and slowly looked up to face him.

"No hard feelings," he stated, walking off.

'Wait what-'