𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟏 ❥

Y/N's POV:

"Hm?" I say as I feel my cheeks burn,

"Jack and I heard a bed creaking, just wondering" Coco said as she placed the grey sweatshirt back onto the rail,

"Ohh, umm.." I laugh nervously, 

"Look it's nothing to be ashamed of, all couples do it" Coco says looking at me with a warming smile, 

"It's just.." I say as I blush a little bit, "Ruel and I aren't dating.." 

Coco looks at me as her jaw drops,

"Wha-" 

"It's weird, we haven't talked about it.. We're just friends with benefits." 

"So he hasn't asked you to like be your girlfriend?" 

"Nope" I reply,

"I'm getting you two together, you guys are a match made in heaven." Coco says as she whips her phone out and starts typing, I look over to see her texting Jack telling him the news.

"Oh yea, do you know why Ruel and Jack were like high fiving eachother at breakfast?" I question, Coco smiles,

"It's just a thing boys do when you know.. That happens" She replies giggling,

"Oh" I laugh.

Ruel's POV:

As Jack and I are walking through all these shops talking about our favourite singers and bands Jack suddenly looks at his phone and gives me a weird look,

"You and y/n aren't dating?" 

I sigh,

"No.. Literally everything just happened" I reply,

"Mate, you gotta fucking do something about it or it's just not gonna work out." He says as he pats me on the shoulder, I think about it and realise how dumb it seems,

"I should." I say as I here a bunch of people screaming.

Jack and I turn around to see a group of people looking at me, just screaming out my name. 

I smile at them and they scream louder, they all take this as an invitation and rush over to me asking for photos and hugs. 

Once everyone finally thanks me and they all start to leave Jack and I continue on our walk until we see y/n and Coco looking a shop window filled flowers and plants. 

I smile at how beautiful she looks as we walk over to them.

Y/N's POV: 

"These are so beautiful Coco" I say pointing at a bouquet,

"Sure are, but look at these roses" She points to these red and white roses, I hear Coco laughing as Jack wraps his arms around her. I turn around and see Ruel stand next to me and give me a huge smile. 

I lace my fingers around his, fitting perfectly. As we all start to walk towards an attraction Coco wanted to see. 

"So apparently, if you walk through here," She says pointing at this attraction with couples walking down it, "You fall in love with the person walking beside you" She beams as she and Jack start walking towards it. 

I look at Ruel as we make our way,

"Do you think this'll work?" He asks me,

"Well, there's only one way to find out!" I say as we walk into the alley, this wasn't an alleyway not at all. It was just the best way to describe it. It was two walls which were long hedges filled with roses. 

As we walk through it we pass couples making out right on the spot. The aroma of roses made me feel really attracted to Ruel for some reason which made me, like urge to kiss him. 

It's that feeling you get when you love something so much you just wanna squish it, you know like cuddle it and kiss it so hard it's unbelievable.

As we walk through I feel Ruel grip my hand tighter and rub his thumb on my hand. 

And that's when I knew, 

This wasn't just a fling,

This was love.

True love.