𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟎 ❥

Y/N's POV: 

Ruel flops down next to me and tries to catch his breath. I reach for my underwear and slip it on as Ruel reaches over for his. We look at eachother and kiss as he hugs me from behind and we fall asleep.

I wake up to the sounds of cars driving and people cycling outside of the window. Ruels arms still wrapped around me I remember what happened last night and smile to myself. I turn around and see Ruel on his phone as I lay my head on his shoulder I feel his gaze on me as he kisses my forehead. We cuddle for a bit and then get up and get changed. We walk into the kitchen hand in hand and see Coco and Jack sitting at the counter. 

"Who wants coffee?" I ask,

"Mee!" Coco says,

"Yes please" Says Jack,

"Sure" Ruel says smiling at me as he sits next to Jack. I notice Jack whispering something to Ruel as Ruel's cheeks go red as he looks up at me. Him and Jack laugh and high five eachother as I brew the coffee. 

TIME SKIP 

We leave the apartment and then go to my favourite place to shop, as we walk in a big group we then decide to split up. Me with Coco and Ruel with Jack, Coco and I make a dash to this retro boutique. 

"Soo, what did you guys do last night?" Coco questions me while looking at a grey sweatshirt.