𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓 ❥

Y/N's POV: 

"Hey" I said looking up to the tall boy standing infront of me,

"Hey" He replied

"Come on guys! It's so warm!" Coco yelled out to us as Ruel and I ran over into the water. We were on holiday. Coco, Ruel, Coco's boyfriend and I were all together on a private beach. Just us, and the waves.

Ruel and I raced eachother as he dived in and me straight after him.

After a few hours of pure fun the sun was setting and we all were hungry, we got out of the water and went into our cabins, for some reason Ruel and I were sharing a cabin with two beds and one bathroom and Coco and her boyfriend (Let's call him Jack) sharing a double. I got changed in the bathroom and Ruel in the bedroom and we all met outside and went to the little restaurant. 

After dinner we all went back and separated into our cabins, now it's just Ruel and me. We've only just met but it feels like we've known eachother for years so we goofed around for a bit.

"RUEL S-STOP HAHAHA" I yelped as Ruel started tickling me, I fell off my bed onto the floor.

Ruel was tickling me I was almost about to wet myself but I quickly escaped from his grip and grabbed a pillow and started hitting him with it. 

"Y/N YOU'RE GONNA GET PAY BACK FOR THIS!!" Ruel yelled as he tackled me to the floor straddling me. I was so scared he was gonna tickle me to death but then I realised, there was this feeling in me, it was.. How could you explain it.. Fuzzy? Fluffy? Butterflies? But seriously you were feeling like there was some sort of bubble around you two, just us. Ruel looked at me in the eyes, to my lips, eyes, to my lips and came closer. His soft lips brushing against mine in a little kiss, not a peck but a smooch? We looked at eachother and I smiled, he did the same. 

"Sorry, I didn't know where that was going." Ruel said sitting up laughing,

"It's fine" I said as I sat up aswell giggling. Ruel sat on his bed and gestured for me to sit next to him so I did, I sat closer to him and then I kissed him this time. And.. He kissed me back. We deepened the kiss and pulled away realising that we had only known eachother for a few weeks and yet we were acting like a couple of a few months. 

"I'm gonna take the lights off, kay?" I said standing up and reaching the switch,

"Alright" He replied, you could hear his smile in his voice as I turned the light off I went to my bed and fell asleep. 

03:00

I was shivering, I was about to freeze to death. Since its so hot the owners of these cabins' decide to turn the AC up to very high. I can't believe this. I can't just go to Ruel's bed, I can't wake him up. What am I gonna do?

"Hey y/n you still awake?" Ruel whispered,

"Yes.." I mumbled,

"You cold?" 

"Mhm"

Silence 

"You can come sleep with me.. If you want."

I get up from my bed and hop into his, I feel his warmth come around me as we face back to back, I finally fall asleep.