𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒 ❥

Y/N's POV:

You are now LIVE

I sit on my bedroom floor watching all the viewers join my Insta live. This is one of my first lives so I'm not really sure what I'm meant to do. All the comments flood in with hearts and praises asking for them to notice me, heck I see literal fan accounts dedicated to me which is always suprising for me.

"ARE YOU DATING RUEL?"

"OMG ILY SO MUCH ❤️❤️"

"Y/N's Angels for the win!"

"Woah, holy crap there's 22k people here shiit!" I say while laughing as I get up. I turn around to see a pile of clothes near my bed so I decide to create some outfits while answering questions.

"OMG RUEL IS HERE"

"RUEL HII"

"RUEL AND Y/N!?!"

After putting the pile of clothes on my bed I turn around to see people spamming the comments,

"Why is everyone spamming-" I say while scanning the comments looking for the reason, "Oh! Ruel's here!! Hey Ruel!" I say smiling as I go back to what I was doing.

5 Minutes later

I got into a good conversation on the live just talking about fun facts, answering questions and spilling tea about upcoming modelling shoots. I realise that I have some work to do so I decide to end the live and go check my emails. 

OneRuel: hey

 I check my phone and see an insta DM from Ruel? I think it's Ruel.. I mean maybe it's a fan account because I'm sure his insta is his full name. Anyways,

Y/N.Y/L/N: hiya 

After awhile Ruel tells me about how much he likes the Netflix show I'm currently in and how he relates so much to my character. 

My character is a girl dealing with anxiety and how she learns to become herself.

I then praise Ruel on how talented he is with music and that's when we really got the conversation going. Talking about funny stories and finding out how much we have in common was crazy. And before you knew it.. We decided to meet up with his older sister and her boyfriend to go on a holiday to a beach.

A/N:

holy crap guys thankyou so so much for all the readers and votes i appreciate it so much!! also remember to stay safe and be sure to self-isolate if possible! wash ur hands too :)) ily