𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐 ❥

Y/N's POV:

ping!

My phone goes off, I check my phone to see an Instagram notification. I get on to Insta and see that Coco Van Dijk is following me?! I've heard of someone who has the same last name as her, Ruel. He's quite good looking actually but surely they're not related in any way. I click onto her account and search up her followers.. And there it was, Ruel he must be related to her. He is following her, maybe they're married? Well I mean they do look alike so perhaps cousins or siblings at least. I click the follow back button and return to watching Netflix.

Ruel's POV:

"HI" Coco says as she storms into my room, not even knocking sheesh. 

"What? Also knock next time at least.." I say,

"Well I would knock but at least you're not like playing with yourself, anyways-" She replies,

I stare at her with my eyes wide open. We both burst out laughing. After a bit of laughter Coco suddenly goes serious, 

"Y/N followed me back." She says smiling, I jump up to see her phone. A notification saying, Y/N Y/L/N is now following you. I click onto her account to see all the photos of her and her friends. She's a model, but she's down to earth. Everytime she posts a serious photo right after there's a photo of her smiling and laughing. I wasn't following her yet because I didn't want rumours, but surely nobody would notice.. Right?