Chapter 17

ALYSHA'S POV

I woke up to sweet kisses all over my face and two dogs barking. I look over at jack and cooper and smile at him.
"Good morning to you both, my sweet boys." I laugh rubbing their heads.
As I go to get up Harry pulls me into a tight hug.
"Hello Mr. Styles" I smile kissing his cheek.
"Good morning Ms. Smith, how are you?" He asks sweetly.
"I'm okay just about to shower before my day out with the girls. Niall and Louis are still coming to family dinner tomorrow night?" I ask and he nods before letting me go.
I jump in the shower as Harry gets up.

HARRY'Y POV

I walk downstairs being followed by Jack and Cooper. I hear a voice in the kitchen and soon the dogs are running past me. I hear a sweet laugh and the end of a conversation. Sitting at the counter is Kara saying good morning to the dogs.
"Are we ever going to know who the mystery caller is?" I ask her while pouring myself a cup of coffee.
"No mystery. That was Ally telling me about Layla's party." She sweetly smiles at me and I laugh.
"It's 9AM, you want me to believe Ally is up? You should've said Korey or Landon. I would've believed one of those." I say and she rolls her eyes.
"Is Alysha up, Sherlock?" She asks in an annoyed tone
"Yeah, she's in the shower. Kar, I was only kidding. You okay?" I ask sincerely.
"Yeah sorry. I just, yesterday's news isn't sitting well with me. I was on the phone with my mom. And then Joey and La and then McKenzie and Nico. I just feel uneasy. Like a gust of wind is going to knock me back down on my ass, like a year ago." She says, tears threatening to fall.
I walk around the counter and hug her tightly.
"If I had any say in this, I would've stopped it all years ago" I say while holding the broken girl.
I hear Alysha humming and running down the stairs. She stops once she sees the tight embrace her best friend is wrapped in.
"I can call Perrie and cancel. She will understand." she says looking at Kara.
"No. No. I just need to fix my makeup and put on shoes. " Kara says getting out of Harry's hug. She walks towards her room and Alysha squeezes Harry's hand.

NOONE'S POV
The bond between the three had grown over the last three years but this past year has been the true friend test, between Harry and Kara. Alysha has dedicated herself from keeping the world's point of views and negativity away from her distraught friend. Harry tried to be the big brother Kara needed at that moment and Joey came out and showed him how it was done. Kara took a leave from work but was always updated by emails. She vowed not to come back for a while and she kept it until Eleanor and Louis needed to plan Layla's second birthday. It was princess themed. Every girl a princess and their significant others their corresponding princes. Kara with her newly blonde hair opted to be Elsa seeing as she didn't have a Prince Charming and as Kara said "neither did she."

That day, that was the day where she left the hollow shell behind. She started smiling more and going out. She got back into work, promising not to let another man keep her from doing what she truly loved. When Harry asked Alysha to come to London so the guys could record the final album, she said yes on one condition. Soon the three best friends were on a flight to London and Alysha couldn't be happier. She had her best friend and her boyfriend. Nothing could ruin this new journey. Well nothing expect Liam announcing that Cheryl has given birth to their son. After a quick cry and and even quicker tattoo session Kara was back on her feet.

KARA'S POV

I quickly fixed my makeup and slipped my feet into some black pumps and grabbed my clutch. I was so excited to see Eleanor and Perrie finally. It had been a few months since the "core four" (our group chat name) had been together. The two brits had become sisters to Alysha and I and I could never thank the gods and goddesses enough for crossing our paths. Even though Perrie and I had been almost been destroyed.
"Ready?" I ask Alysha as she kisses Harry goodbye. He waves at me and I smile. I grab the keys to my car and we get in blasting Ariana Grande's 'Thank U Next'.
"You love this song" Alysha laughs.
"Can you blame me? " Kara asks while turning up the volume and Alysha just laughs.
Kara pulls up to Louis and Eleanor's new house and honks the horn three times. Louis is seen at the front door holding Layla as El runs to the car.
"Please drive off before she starts crying. I am
putty in her hands" el says while clicking her seatbelt.
"She will be fine with her dad and uncles" Alysha says and Kara rolls her eyes.
"Do you not remember my baby having purple hands for a solid day because daddy and her uncles thought it would be funny to let her play with magi markers?" Eleanor sasses Alysha and we all just laugh as I drive off.