Chapter 4

HARRYS POV

After waking up to semi empty house, the lads and I decided to hit the gym then lunch.

Through my whole workout all I could think about was Alysha and how happy I am that she's giving me a chance.

Liam and Zayn are simply just fooling around while Niall tries to work on his triceps. Louis excuses himself when his set ringer for Eleanor goes off. I smile at my band mate, he is so happy. That's what I want. I want to know that she's mine, just the thought of her sends me into pure euphoria. I'm pulled out of my daydream when Louis re-enters the gym. The look of shock and pain written all over his face.

"What's wrong mate? Ellie, pregnant?" Zayn jokes and we all chuckle remembering their wild night.

"No...uhm..it's not El" all the guys stop laughing and we stare at him.

"Who is it mate?!" Liam almost shouts at him, concern written all over his face.

"It's uhm..." He looks at me "it's Alysha" he whispers.

I can feel my face pale and I blank out for a second. I look up and my four band mates are starring back at me.

"Mate? Did you hear me?" Louis asks.

I shake my head no and he shrugs.

"She's okay but the paps, they kinda tormented her. The girls are going to take her out then we are all going to dinner tonight.” He says softly.

I nod and go to the showers, the guys follow and we change to go back to the house.

Liam decides to drive home. I sit in the back and my mind wonders to what they could have said to her. I can feel Louis' eyes on me and I sigh. We pull into the driveway and I rush into the house. Kara, Perrie and Eleanor are sitting in the kitchen. Kara looks at me and nods her head towards the stairs. I run up the stairs and knock on her door.

"Ellie, I'm not ready-Harry?” she smiles as she sees me but her face changes as she looks up at me.

I pull her into me and kiss her head.

"What did...what did they say, Leasha?" I ask as I tuck her hair behind her ears.

"Just stuff about me being...uhm bulimic and about Jonah and Taylor possibly dating" her whole sentence coming out in a whisper but it speaks volumes to me.

I pull away from her and she just nods.

"Are you...are you bulimic?" I question her.

"What?! No! But the Taylor and Jonah thing is true." She responds.

I look down at her and place my hands on either side of her head and bring my lips down to her and she pulls me closer to her. I smile and groan as her fingers get wrapped up in my hair. I lean down and wrap my arms around her upper thighs. She immediately jumps up wrapping her legs around my waist. The kiss becomes passion filled and hormonal as she glides her tongue along my bottom lip. She slips her tongue into my mouth as I groan. I pull her closer to me.

"Hey lea- oh my god! I'm so sorry!" Kara yells and slams the door.

Alysha blushes and I laugh. I place her back on her feet and kiss her cheek. She blushes and goes to grab her Nikes.

"Well that was exciting" I say with a smirk plastered to my face and she playfully hits my arm.

"Did the guys fill you in on the plans for tonight?" She asks while fixing her hair.

"Yes, and can you please stop. You look fabulous" I grin at her

"Thanks hot stuff" she winks while linking our fingers together and going to join the others.