Chapter 2

"Why hello babe, I missed you too" he laughs and kisses my hair. 

I smile big and pull back to look at him. His chocolate brown orbs melting with mine.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 

"Hey Kara." He smiles

"Hi Liam." I blush like crazy.

All of a sudden I hear laughing and I am pulled from the trance of brown eyes and British accents. I turn and scowl as the rest of his band mates who are standing there laughing at us.

"Hi Karaaaa" they mimic Liam and I smile.

"Now I know why you asked if I really wanted all of you here" I direct my question at Liam and they all stop laughing.

"No we're sorry Kara. We didn't mean it, Zayn and Louis are just like that" A think Irish accent informs me.

I smile and nod. "Okay Ni, let's get your stuff inside before the paparazzi get here." They nod and we start to unload the SUV. Harry comes up to me and I smile.

"Hi Har, you okay?" I ask

"Hey, and yeah just nervous." He blushes and I smile.

"Har, you're going to be fine and it's going to go great. Stop worrying." I hug him and walk inside.

Liam pulls me into his lap after all the boys rejoin us in the living room.

"So Liam said you had a roommate where is she?" Louis asks.

"She went on a jog, but I forgot to tell you guys something." I whisper.

They all look at me.

"She kinda has no one idea that any of you are here" I mumble and they all gasp.

"Karrr!" Liam scolds me.

"Guys stop! She is a big fan but there's something else we didn't tell you"

"We? Whose we?" Zayn asks looking at Liam and me. But I shake my head and my eyes set on the other side of the room.

ALYSHA'S POV

I round the corner after my jog and see a crowd of paps."What did she do now" I laugh as I think to myself. I wave at them and ignore their questions as I go through the front gate. I push open the front door.

"Kara! You do realize there are about 20 paps outside!"

I hear no response.

"Kay where are you?" I ask as I walk into the kitchen and grab a bottle of water.

"I'm in here Leash!" She calls out from the living room.

I sigh and walk down the three steps and turn the corner into the living room. I stop short as four members of the most talented (and hottest) boy band are sitting sprawled out on my couch with my best friend.

"Hello love" Niall turns and smiles at me.

"Hi" I blush. I turn to Kara and look at her.

"Uhm Kay can you come help me with something?" I ask and she smiles and gets up. I pull her into the kitchen.

"Want to explain to me why the hell One Direction is in our living room?!" I yell/ whisper.

"Well you know that guy I've been seeing, well it turns out that he's a member of One Direction and they are going to the event I'm hosting tonight" she smiles

I look at her.

"You're...you're dating Liam?!" I yell

"Yes, he asked me out when I went to Paris last winter." She smiles.