Chapter 7

ALYSHA POV

I wake up wrapped in a mess of arms and legs. I groan as the sun comes in through the open shades.

"Harry...." I mumble trying to push the curly haired boy off of me.

He groans and he loosens his grip on me. I peck his cheek and get up to shower. I turn the water on to the hottest point and get in. I jump as the scolding hot water makes contact with my skin. I turn the temp down and let the now warm water cascade down my back. Once the water temperature is right I start to wash my body and hair. I change into sweats once I'm done.  I quickly brush out my hair and braid it. As I leave the bathroom and re-enter my room I hear Harry mumble my name and I smile.

"Come on Comet" I whisper to my German Shepard.

Comet and I go downstairs where I find Kara. We small talk over some coffee and then are joined by Eleanor and Louis. We discuss our upcoming trip and how the girls still haven't packed. Louis rolls his eyes and Eleanor agrees to help us pack. Liam and Niall come down and the guys go to the gym. Once they leave Kara Eleanor and I run up to our joint closet and start to pack. We pull out our huge black suitcases and start packing. We then pull out another somewhat smaller suitcase and pack everyone’s present in that one. Once we finish packing I lay down on the floor and sigh. I feel as if we packed enough for a year. Eleanor sits on the suitcases and we zip them shut.

We go downstairs and sneak into Perrie and Zayn's room. We get shaving cream from their bathroom and spray it in Zayn's hand. We tickle his nose and wait. Soon enough he smacks himself in the face getting shaving cream all over him. He groans and Perrie leans over and kisses his cheek. All three of us fall off the bed and laugh at the couple. Perrie sits up and looks down at us. She wipes her mouth and laughs at our childish prank. Zayn throws a pillow at Eleanor and she dodges it.

"Bradford bad boy is a bitch" she yells and he gets out of the bed and chases her around the room.

"Perrie control your animal" El shouts and we start laughing. Just as she yells that Louis, Liam and Niall walk into the room.

"Louis control your girl" Zayn shouts and El runs right towards Louis jumping into his arms.

Zayn stops and glares at the brunette girl and she sticks her tongue out at him.

"Okay, okay" Louis says and kisses Eleanor's cheek. Niall looks around and looks at me.

"Where's Hazza?" He asks.

"Probably still asleep." I reply.

Louis gets a wild look in his eye and I sigh.

"Louis don't even think of it. He will hurt you. Plus he hasn't been sleeping well" I say while looking down.

Liam starts laughing and mumbles something causing all the boys to laugh and the girls to roll their eyes.

"I'd watch it if I was you Payne.Kara says while swating his arm. He looks down and apologizes.

"So did you girls pack?" Liam asks us both.

"Yes, 5 suitcases" I reply

"EACH?!" Niall shouts.

"No, two each and the fifth one had everyone's presents." Kara states.

"You're sure we don't have to get your parents gifts?" Perrie asks and the boys nod.

"Yeah, our mums just want all you girls there. And Niall" Zayn smirks at the leprechaun who blushes.

"Alysha?!" We hear a groggy voice call.

She quickly stands up and goes out into the foyer to meet Harry.

"Good morning mister.” She smirks and he smiles while picking her up. He kisses her hard then moves his lips to her neck. She bites her lip and Louis clears his throat. She pulls away from his lips and Harry glares at his mate.

"Last time I checked I don't bang on your and El's door begging you to quite the girl.” Harry growls and Eleanor blushes. Louis shrugs and smiles.

"So who wants lunch?" Niall says changing the topic.

Liam and Kara laugh at him and Kara rubs his tummy.

"Aww, Ni are you hungry?" She asks as if he's a toddler and he pouts but nods.

"Why don't we just go out for dinner then head to the airport?" Zayn asks.

"We could just take the private jet tonight and surprise our families." Liam says agreeing.

"True, Lottie said our mums are having dinner trying to plan our few weeks there" Louis states.

The boys turn to us.

"Would you girls be good to leave tonight?" Harry asks hugging me to his chest.

We all look at one another and nod.

"So it's settled. Let's load the truck. Boys in one. Girls in the other. Be ready to leave in 20 minutes!" Liam calls out.

"That includes you Zayn!!!" Eleanor adds and gets a throw pillow chucked playfully at her. She dodges it and laughs.

"Damn Per, your man needs to work on his aim...I don't even want to think of where else his aim is rubbish" she states smiling and winks at Zayn.

He rolls his eyes and flips El off.

"Do they always act this way?" I ask Harry.

"Ever since primary school.” he states while laughing. I look at him shocked but just brush it off.

~3 hours later~

NOONES POV

Once everyone finished their last minute packing. We got the two cars ready then drove over to Melrose Place to have dinner. We sat down and spent quality "family" time together. The girls gossiped and talked about how they hope to go shopping in London before we leave. Louis was just excited to go home and play football in his annual charity game.

Once dinner was done. Everyone got back into the cars and were driven to the airport. Kara and Alysha looked at one another and smiled.

"You guys ready for your happily ever after?" Perrie asks us smiling and we both blush but nod.

We arrive at the airport and drive straight onto the runway. We pull up next to the boy’s private plane. We each grab our bags and get on the plane. We sit in the lounge and relax. The pilot comes in the back and smiles at us and introduces himself to the girls.

"Today we will be flying into LIA (London international airport idk tbh) arrival time is approximately 5pm there and it's surprisingly sunny" he states and goes back to the cabin.

We all curl up and put a movie in.

"Next stop London" Louis states and he smiles at Alysha and Kara.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 

VOTE

FAN

COMMENT 

- kara xo*