Chapter 6

HARRYS POV

I sit in Mario's waiting. All possible scenarios play in my head. I start to get nervous and think about what if she doesn't come. I sigh realizing how worried I really am. I did all this on my own. The outfit and flowers. Kara helped with the location though. She told me it's the place where she and Alysha used to eat when they first moved out to LA. Mario, the owner, taking them under his wing and caring for the two Jersey girls. The story really warmed my heart and knew I had to do it here. As I take another sip of my water I hear the door open and look up to see Alysha standing there looking happy and completely and utterly shocked and surprised. I smile and walk over to her. I wrap my arms around her and kiss her cheek. I take her hand and walk her over to the table.

We sit and Mario walks in and places down chicken in lemon sauce with penne vodka. Alysha stares up at me and smiles. She thanks Mario and he nods leaving us to our meals. We engage in small conversation while we eat. Anna comes in and clears our empty plates and says dessert will be served soon. Once she leaves Alysha joins me in my lap and I smile down at her.

ALYSHAS POV

Those green eyes, I could get lost in them. So far tonight was going great. I was so surprised that the date was at Mario's. I'd definitely have to talk to Kara about it.

"Are you enjoying yourself tonight?" Harry asks

"Yes, thank you so much." I smile up at him and he nods. He quickly looks away and I bite my lip.

"Haz, what's wrong?" I ask rubbing his hand.

He looks at me and sighs then mumbles something I can barely hear.

"Leasha, you know Christmas is in a month right...well all of the guys and the girls are going to England to spend it together and well, I was..." He takes a deep breath," would you come to England with me?" He asks looking deep into my eyes. His green orbs captivating my brown and I see that he isn't just asking me to but pleading.

"I would love to" I smile small.

"But that's not the only thing I wanted to ask." He replies before taking a sip of his water.

I nod once he's swallowed asking him to continue.

"I was wondering if you wanted to go public...you know like as a couple. Me and you." He asks playing with my fingers.

I pull my hand away and stand up. I walk to the window and see the small crowd that has formed. Harry walks up and places his hand in mine.

"I will protect you. Always Alysha." He says simply and just hearing him say that I am reassured. I turn and look up at him.

"It's time to tell the world." I say and giggle after.

"Really?!" He looks at me shocked.

"Yes, Harry." I smile and before I can think to do something else he has picked me up and is spinning me around in his arms.

I giggle and soon enough he captures my lips with his own and I close my eyes. He pulls back and smiles big at me.

"I wanted to ask before our interview tomorrow. Twitter is going to blow up tomorrow." He sighs and kisses my cheek.

"But you're worth it. All of you girls are." He smiles and I can't help but smile back at him.

We share a slice of ice cream cake and talk about our England getaway. After dessert we went downstairs and thanked Mario and his staff for an amazing dinner. We turned to the front when we heard shouting and Harry sighed. I grabbed his hand and looked up at him.

"We can do it together" I said leaning up and kissed his cheek and he squeezes my hand.

We walked out the front entrance Harry's black Range Rover came into sight. He put me in front of him and stayed close behind me. The paparazzi were going crazy. They wouldn't stop shoving their cameras in our faces and shouting obscene things at us. Harry quickly opened my door and helped me in and ran around to his side. The paparazzi were blocking his door and I could see him losing patience quickly. He looked at me and frowned. I smiled small and honked the horn scaring some of the paparazzi. He laughed and got in the car. He started the car and we sped off towards the house. Once we stopped at the first red light he intertwined our fingers and I blushed looking up at him.