Chapter 3

LIAM'S POV

I walk over to the booth and chat with the group for a little. Alysha acts calmly for being

huge Directioner. I smile and think about how she might feel.

"Alysha, you do realize that you're being really calm seeing all four members of your favorite band are around you?" I joke with her. She laughs.

"Yeah. I'm surprised too! I mean today I realized you guys are truly just normal guys that can sing and have horrid dance moves. Apart from Zayn really." We all start laughing and I realize it's time.

"Hey Alysha, come with us." Niall says as we all stand up and walk towards the door.

"Uhm sure" she stands awkwardly and follows us.

Louis, Zayn, Niall, Alysha and I walk towards the stairs. I look at her.

"You okay?" I ask

"Yeah just confused." We walk three stairs and see Perrie. She smiles and hugs Alysha.

"Here love this will help" she hands Alysha a blue index card. She smiles and hugs Perrie.

Zayn and Niall stay with Perrie and Louis and I continue up the stairs with Alysha. At the top of this staircase stands Eleanor who beams at Alysha. They share an awkward hug and we laugh as she is handed another blue index card. Louis hugs her as he stays with Eleanor.

"You still okay?" I laugh

"Yes but still confused" she laughs and we continue up the last flight of stairs.

We both smile as we see Kara standing at the top. Kara giggles and wraps her arms around Alysha tight. When they pull apart you can see tears building up in Kara's eyes.

"What's wrong?!" Alysha asks her.

"Nothing, I swear. It's happy tears. Now take this last card and go through that door. But Alysha promise me something. Listen. Just listen to the words and forget everything else. Think of you and what you want. Please promise me. Put yourself first babe" Kara says while holding Alysha's hands. Alysha nods and hugs Kara tightly again.

"Okay now go" Kara says laughing.

As Alysha turns to push the door open she looks down the stairs and sees everyone else standing there. She smiles at us and walks out. Kara turns to me and holds me tight.

All the girls smile and walk up to meet us. They share a group hug and laugh. All we hear is a huge growl and we all stare at Niall.

"Sorry I wasn't allowed to eat after I put the tux on" he smiles. We all start laughing.

"Okay guys let's go get Nialler food. They are going to need time" I say and we all start to slowly descend down the stairs.

ALYSHA'S POV

I slowly open the door. Surrounding me is a gorgeous little garden area covered in white twinkling lights with a bench facing the sunset. I smile and go sit there. I reread the cards and smile to myself. I soon hear someone clear their throat. I turn around and smile like a fool. There standing behind me is the Cheshire boy I swoon over.

"Hi Harry" I say softly.

He smiles at me.

"Hello Alysha." He says cautiously.

I stand up and go stand by him.

"Did you do all this?" I ask him. My voice laced with nerves.

"Yes, do you like it?" He asks.