XXXII

December 16th: 5 months 2 weeks

Omniscient

"It is cold as a bitch, can we please go inside

"It is cold as a bitch, can we please go inside." Chris nagged as he continued to shiver. He stood there watching as Trey continued to engage in conversation with the female outside of the mall. He ran his hand down his face and shook his head once he realized he was being ignored.

"Bitch ass nigga." He mumbled to himself while walking between his security. He rolled his eyes at the pictures and the screaming people rushing towards him. That was something Chris would never get used to. Not being able to do anything discreetly was annoying.

"Damn, you couldn't wait!" Chris snapped his neck behind him to make eye contact with Trey. He nearly brought his hand up and smacked him in the back of his head.

"You the one who wanted to be out here flirting with people and shit." Trey shrugged and continued to walk next to Chris. He didn't find anything wrong with his harmless flirting. Especially because him and Nylah were on somewhat of a break at the moment.

"I'm only here for two stores and two stores only. I just need to go into Apple and Gucci. From here we going to the dealership okay?" Chris slowly nodded his head, talking to Trey as if he was a young child. Trey simply waved Chris off and started walking in the opposite direction. Chris smacked his lips and started walking towards Apple first.

"Oh shit I gotta go into the jewelry store too." Chris spoke to no one in particular. He bit down on his bottom lip and skimmed through the store. He needed to get Brooklyn a new phone since hers fell into the toilet yesterday and he needed to get himself a new watch. Nothing was wrong with the one he had but it was kind of old and there was a new one.

"Hi welcome to Apple, is there anything I can help you with?" Chris looked down at a short brown skin lady staring up at him with beady eyes. Chris pulled his lips to the side, his eyes leaving the lady's.

"Imma get this watch and lemme get an XS Max. Watch black, phone gold." The lady nodded and walked away to what Chris assumed to get his things. He leaned back on the counter and occupied himself in his own phone. He watched as his body guards roamed the store also, probably attempting to but something.

Chris looked back down once he seen his phone ringing. His face stiffened at the sight of Brooklyn's name. He sighed before accepting her call on the fifth ring.

"Babe." Brooklyn spoke into the phone. Chris crossed his arms before responding.

"Wassup." The tension in the phone call was heavy, both of them not forgetting the argument that they had bright and early in the morning. Before Brooklyn could respond, the lady cane back with Chris's things.