V

August 3: 4 days

Omniscient

"I'ma bounce this ass for a rich ass nigga, I'ma get a bag ol' gold ass digger." Brooklyn mumbled the words to the song as she threw it back. Her hands rested on her knees as she moved.

Nylah hyped up her best friend, clapping to the beat. This hyped Brooklyn to go harder and she bent down lower and threw her hands in the air. She flipped her hair and looked straight into the her best friends camera, sticking up her middle finger with her tongue out. 

"Fuck it up best friend!" Nylah yelled while staring at her screen. She made sure to get every angle of Brooklyn while recording the video. Brooklyn laughed and stood up, covering her face with her hand.

"Girl you better stop." Brooklyn giggled and picked up her drink. She looked over the club while taking a slow slip. Taking in the atmosphere, she smiled to herself. Proud that she was able to get out and start to live her life. Proud that she managed to find herself and focus on herself. Proud that she was becoming her.

"Slow down on the henny bitch, Damn." Brooklyn chuckled while looking at Nylah. She knew that her best friend could drink and she could get very wild from her drinking.

"Girl we came out here to have a good time. I need to get you something a lil stronger cause this ain't it." Nylah said while pointing to Brooklyn's cup. Brooklyn scrunched up her face and looked down at her Long Island iced tea, not finding any issues with it.

"I don't wanna get too drunk Nylah, just a little something to sip on." Nylah sighed knowing that she wouldn't win the argument, so she decided to just drop it.

*
Meanwhile, Chris was parking his car outside. He looked straight at the paparazzi flashing unnecessary pictures as he pulled into his spot. He clenched his jaw and gripped the steering wheel as they continued to crowd his car.

"Move bitch!" He yelled while honking his horn. They began to back away from the car, allowing Chris an easy path to pull into his spot. After parking, he grabbed his phone and quickly got out.

"Chris over here!"

"Chris do you know Brooklyn is in there?!"

"Chris, are you stalking Brooklyn now?!"

"Chris, it's rumored that you have a new girlfriend, is it really Marilyn?!"

Chris ignored all of the questions, but made sure to store the last one in the back of his head. He would make sure to talk to some people about that. He walked to the front and entered the packed club. Lights immediately flashed in his face causing him to squint his eyes.

He walked through people, squeezing through the small areas between them.

"Oh shit, it looks like Chris Brown done entered the building." Chris mugged the Dj for calling him out like that. Trying to ignore the unwanted attention, he continued to maneuver through the crowd. To his luck, he spotted Brooklyn's green shirt thing in a section that was not too crowded.

He grabbed her hand just as she was beginning to make her way to the bathroom. Nylah had been in there for a while and she was beginning to get concerned about her friend.