LXIII

"It's cute when I'm your music inspiration

"It's cute when I'm your music inspiration." Brooklyn mumbled as she laid on her bed. She had her head resting on her right palm as she looked at Chris. He glanced back at her before turning back to the mirror and continuing to brush his hair.

"Oh yeah?" He mumbled, more focused on himself than her. Brooklyn nodded, letting out a loud yawn and adjusting her body to make herself more comfortable.

"Yeah." Brooklyn smiled, watching him. Anyone could tell she was so in love with that man, just by the way she looked at him.

"That little outfit you got on looking good on you baby momma." Brooklyn blushed and turned her head to look down at her outfit. It wasn't anything special, just a comfortable little outfit that she bought when she was pregnant. The only way it fit now was by her tying it at the hips and stomach.

"You know how ugly I used to look when I was younger?! Nobody would've guessed that a bitch like me would bag a whole Chris Brown." Brooklyn smirked, sitting up on the bed and looking at herself through the part of the mirror that Chris wasn't covering. He looked at her through the mirror also, admiring her fresh face.

"Nobody would've guessed a nigga like me would bag a whole Brooklyn Smith." Brooklyn tilted her head at him and rolled her eyes. She stood up, walking up next to him and placing his arm around her shoulder. The two looked at their reflection until Brooklyn's eye caught an old picture of them from the night they met.

"Look at this, this is from the concert night. It's the way neither of us would've guessed we would be here today with two kids. Damn near on some family type shit." Brooklyn shook her head and handed the picture over to Chris.

"Some cute ass kids at that...now let's make another one." He said while placing the picture down. Slightly pushing Brooklyn back, he stood in front of her and grabbed onto her waist. He leaned in to kiss on her neck but she dodged him.

"The two we have aren't even 1 yet and you're trying to make a third." Brooklyn raised an eyebrow and Chris mocked her actions.

"Yeah, they'll be one by the time you pop out this one so come on." Chris leaned in again, this time successfully latching onto her neck. Brooklyn held the back of his neck and twisted her head in attempts to move, but the grip he had on her wouldn't allow her to go anywhere.

"Chris no." She squirmed until successfully getting out of his hold. Chris threw his head back and widened his eyes at her with his arms open. Brooklyn blankly stared at him before pointing to their sleeping sons on the bed.

"Damn, forgot them little niggas was in here. Just grab the baby noise monitor thing and let's go downstairs."

"Chris please shut up." Brooklyn mumbled, sitting back on the bed and laying next to the babies. She pulled out Malachi's pacifier, handing it over to Chris. She rubbed her hand over his hair and glanced at Micah to see his thumb in his mouth as he slept.